At a Glance
- Caravans, lodges & apartments
- Use of neighbouring park facilities
About Suffolk Sands Holiday Park
Suffolk Sands Holiday Park sits within peaceful landscaped grounds on Felixstowe seafront. Great for affordable family holidays with a choice of modern 2 and 3 bed static caravans, your stay at Suffolk Sands includes free use of all facilities in neighbouring park Felixstowe Beach only half a mile away. Facilities there include an indoor heated pool, kids club, family bar and dining, an adventure playground and mini-mart. Felixstowe pier, family friendly beach and the seafront leisure centre with swimming pools, flume, fitness suites and indoor bowls are all within easy reach.
- We have a choice of 2 and 3 bed Static Caravans sleeping up to 8 guests.
- All accommodation contains modern living space featuring well equipped kitchen and dining areas, bathrooms, colour TVs, double/ twin and bunk bedrooms and all inclusive gas, electric and entertainment passes.
- Choose from Bronze, Bronze Plus, Silver, Silver Plus or Gold Plus caravans.
- Pets are welcome for a small extra charge (maximum 2) in a selection of our Bronze, Silver and Gold caravans
- Gold caravans and Platinum caravans, lodges and apartments feature extras such as an early check-in option from 2pm, a bed making service, 32" flat-screen TVs and DVD players. Platinum accommodation includes full central heating and double glazing.
- Bed linen is included in all of our accommodation at no extra cost
Use of Neighbouring Site Facilities
Free use of nearby site facilities at Felixstowe Beach including:-
- Adventure playground.
- Kids club for 5 to 14 year olds.
- Indoor heated pool with a waterslide and paddling pool.
- Dining area with flexi-dine packages.
- Amusements, arcade and gamezone.
- Mini mart store.
- Entertainment venue and family bar with Sky TV.
- Clubhouse with free WiFi.
3 night breaks start on a Friday, 4 night breaks start on a Monday and 7 night breaks start from a Friday, Saturday or Monday. The park is open from March to October. 14 night holidays are available (arrive Fri, Sat or Sun).
Around and About
- Local attractions include beaches, theme parks and an indoor seafront leisure centre.
- Visit nearby Jimmys Farm with adventure play area and nature trail.
- Enjoy great family days out at Pleasurewood Hills theme park.
From Ipswich head on to the A14 signposted for Felixstowe. Carry on along the A14 and at the roundabout, junction 60, take the second exit to the right signed for the town centre. Carry on to the traffic lights and take a right turn. Continue on for half a mile and you will reach Suffolk Sands on the left.