At a Glance
- 136 elegant rooms & suites
- Murder Mystery/ themed events
- Grand Ball room/wedding packages
- Gardens & grounds
- Romantic & pamper package extras
- Private parking onsite
About The Old Swan Hotel
One of Harrogate's oldest and most iconic hotels, the classic Old Swan Hotel is set within gardens and lawns, only a short stroll from the town centre, Montpellier Quarter shopping and and the International Centre. The hotel has a history stretching back 200 years and is brimming with character Victorian features combined with contemporary luxury. A perfect wedding venue for wedding parties of up to 300 and featuring regular themed and festive break packages, the Old Swan is easily reached just off the A1, within easy reach of the Yorkshire Dales.
- 136 stylish contemporary rooms with views of the gardens or town.
- We have a selection of double, executive, family and single rooms.
- Each room includes a TV with Freeview channels.
- For the ultimate pamper stay opt for one of our luxury suites with four poste beds, private sitting roms and roll-top baths.
- Our largest luxury suite includes its own private board room and dining room.
- Romantic Package extras available on request for an extra charge including
Food & Drink
- Intimate Library Restaurant
- The Wedgwood Restaurant with a spectacular dining room.
- Swan Bar & Lounge.
- Dining menu and fine wine list.
- Afternoon tea (Classic, Deluxe or Champagne) served each day from 2pm to 5pm inclusive of unlimited tea and coffee.
Events, Weddings & Conference Facilities
- Murder Mystery Events, Festival Break Packages.
- A choice of meeting rooms catering for up to 400 delegates.
- WiFi in allocated areas, in-house technical support team, surrounding lawns and grounds ideal for team building activities.
- We're perfect for parties with restaurants, bar and lounge.
- A stunning wedding venue - we're licenced for Civil ceremonies, with expertise in-house and a range of services available including function rooms for parties of up to 300 in the Garden Room. Alternatively opt for our Garden Wedding package.
Check-in and Check-out
Check-in from 14:00 and check-out by 11:00.
Around and About
- Harrogate International Conference Centre.
- Valley Gardens, the Pump Room Museum, Montpellier Quarter shops and Betty's Tearooms, theatres and bars all within easy walking distance.
- The Yorkshire Dales and North York Moors are just a short drive away.
Off the A1 travelling form the south and Wetherby, exit onto the A661 for harrogate following signs for Ripon and the town centre. Continue along Parliamnet Street, across the lights at the bottom, then ujp Ripon Road. After about 150 yards take a left onto Swan Road.
Off the A1 from the North follow signs for Ripon and Thirsk, then follow signs for Harrogate travelling through Ripley and Killinghall. At the roundfabout take the second exit onto Ripon Road and after about a mile tak a right turn onto Swan Road.