At a Glance
- 11 en-suite rooms
- Guest lounge
- Tower views
- Accredited accommodation
About this Guest Accommodation
The Chorlton Blackpool sits in the heart of the resort and offers a warm welcome to all guests. We're perfect for business travellers attending conferences, couples, families and for those coming to enjoy the lively nightlife. Many of our visitors return again and again, and we have a variety of room configurations as well as ground floor accommodation ideal for our less mobile guests. The Chorlton is 'Blackpool Approved' accredited guest accommodation signifying high standards of cleanliness and security. The Blackpool Approved accredited scheme is a Visit England licensed scheme.
Many of our guest rooms have views of Blackpool Tower which is lit at night. All rooms are tastefully decorated with en-suite facilities, tea and coffee making facilities, quality towels, comfortable beds with substantial mattresses, toiletries and free WiFi internet access. Rooms are serviced daily with a replenishment of tea/coffee making facilities and towels. Accommodation is non-smoking throughout.
- Room 1 - ground floor twin with a clean, fresh design, LCD flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Two single beds and an en-suite shower room with electric shaver point. Taps on the wash basin have levers to assist use. Due to restrictions in the hallway area we regret we cannot offer full wheelchair access. This room however is suitable for our less mobile guests.
- Room 3 - family room on the first floor with a double and single bed. This room is in blue and has space for a travel cot which we can supply on request - please bring along your own cot bedding. There is new bedroom furniture and an LCD flat-screen TV with Freeview channels. The en-suite has a shower, wash basin and wc.
- Room 4 - double room on the first floor. This room is stylishly decorated in lilac with a double bed and an en-suite featuring a shower, shaver point, wc and wash basin.
- Room 5 - super king double on the first floor with a super king-size bed. Tastefully decorated in brown and beige with space for a travel cot which we can provide. Please bring along your own cot bedding. This room has a large bay window with views over Hull Road and there is new bedroom furniture, a flat-screen 19" LCD TV with Freeview channels and tea/coffee making facilities. The en-suite includes a shower, wc and wash basin.
- Room 6 - single en-suite room on the first floor with a single bed and en-suite with a shower, wc and wash basin.
- Room 7 - single/small double on the second floor with a double bed. Decorated in beige and brown, located to the rear of the hotel. This room has a view of the top of Blackpool Tower and a connecting door to Room 8 should you wish to book both rooms together as secure family accommodation for up to six. Tea and coffee making facilities and an en-suite with a shower, wash basin and wc are included.
- Room 8 - double room with bunk beds. A perfect family room on the second floor with a double bed and bunk beds suitable for children only. This room has a connecting door to Room 7 and the two rooms can be booked together to accommodate family groups of up to six. A flat-screen LCD TV with Freeview, tea and coffee making facilities, a hairdryer and en-suite with shower, wc, light with shaver point and wash basin are all included.
- Room 9 - single with two bed space situated on the second floor. This room has a 4 ft wide bed and is stylishly decorated in pink and black. The en-suite has a shower, wc and wash basin.
- Room 10 - family room on the second floor with a double bed and single bed, a flat-screen LCD TV with Freeview channels and an en-suite with a shower, wc and wash basin.
- Room 11 - double room on the second floor with a double bed and king size quilt. Tasteful decoration is in blue and this room has a wide picture window with extensive views of Blackpool Tower. Heating is now controllable and the en-suite has a heated towel rail, a purpose built wash basin and extra shelf space next to the wash basin.
Breakfast is served in the dining room with menu choice including a full British breakfast or a lighter Continental style breakfast. We're Visit Britain 'Breakfast Award' accredited.
Evening meals can be made available for an extra charge.
- Baggage storage space.
- Free superfast WiFi internet access throughout including in public areas and in all rooms. Please do just ask for a password or wps connection.
- Ironing facilities are available.
- Book adjoining rooms 7 and 8 for large family groups of up to six.
- Guest lounge.
- Cots and highchairs.
Book direct for our very best room price. If you do find the very same room at a cheaper price we'll match that price and give you an extra 10% of that difference off the room price! Book direct for priority over available free upgrades.
Room only or B&B rates are available.
Around and About
The hotel's location offers easy access to all of Blackpool's major attractions and amenities. Winter Gardens and Blackpool Grand Theatre are only a short stroll away and the hotel is just 5 minutes' walk from Hounds Hill shopping centre.
From the M55 follow the signs to main car parking area. Then follow the signs to Central Car Park (you will see the Tower straight ahead). At the very end of the road exit the car park system, turning left into Central Drive. Follow this road as it turns right into Albert Road (by McDonalds). At the first set of traffic lights turn right into Coronation Street, and then turn right into Hull Road. The Hotel is 100 metres down on the right, alongside the first lamp post on the right. The central coach station is now located at the end of Hull Road and is less than 5 minutes walk away.