At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Village setting
- Sleeps 6
- Parking for 1 car
- Patio & garden
- 2 dogs welcome
About The Mill House
The Mill House is a lovely Exmoor cottage sleeping 6 with three arched windows along the front facade which add to the property's charm. The house sits in a peaceful Exmoor village location within the National Park and is only 1.5 miles from North Molton. Living space is deceptively spacious with three bedrooms on the upper floor and ample living areas downstairs. The house is modernised and detached with period character, exposed wooden beams and a cosy woodburner in the lounge. The kitchen is stunning with oak worktops, an AGA and a butler sink. The property has excellent amenities for pets and families including an enclosed patio area.
Living Space (downstairs)
- Kitchen, dining room and sitting room on the ground floor with views of the enclosed patio area at the front.
- Kitchen with a breakfast table and a lovely AGA, a butler sink, a combi-microwave oven, fridge freezer and a slimline dishwasher.
- Utility room with a washing machine and tumble dryer.
- A pantry off the kitchen offers ample space for supplies.
- Sitting room with a TV inside a TV cupboard, exposed wooden beams and a woodburning stove.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms (upstairs)
- Narrow staircase up from the dining area to the first floor 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite and 1 family bathroom).
- One double bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room featuring a wc.
- Main family bathroom.
- Attractive enclosed patio area situated to the front of the house perfect for dogs and children.
- Cottage garden located to the rear and side.
- Garden furniture and a barbecue.
- There is off road parking for 1 car.
Amenities & Appliances
- Cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster, washing machine, dishwasher and clothes dryer.
- Cookware, utensils, crockery, glasses and cutlery all provided.
- WiFi, heating and electricity included.
- Ironing board and iron.
- Cot and highchair.
- Bed linen and towels.
- Cosy log fire.
- Hair dryer.
Dogs are welcome FREE by prior arrangement (maximum 2). We request you do not allow your dogs on any of the furniture or upstairs, and please do not leave pets unattended in the property at any time.
Check-in is 4pm and check-out is by 10am.
Around and About
A village shop, church and two pubs are in nearby North Molton and you'll find a bustling local market on Thursday and a Saturday farmers market in South Molton (5 miles away). North Devon's regional centre Barnstaple with numerous shops and amenities is within easy reach. The property is ideally placed for exploring Exmoor National Park and the North Devon Coast!