**BOOKING DELOREAN APARTMENTS**
Choose from a selection of stunning apartments across Edinburgh city centre in the price panel.
At a Glance
- 1, 2 & 3 bed apartments
- Smart TVs & Free Netflix
- Long & short lets
- Welcome pack on arrival
About these Apartments
DeLorean Apartments are a selection of ultra stylish modern properties in Edinburgh city centre. Offering bright and spacious living areas perfect for business or leisure stays, accommodation includes free unlimited WiFi and most apartments have Smart TVs with Netflix. Long and short lets are welcome with a choice of one to three bedroom self-catering apartments sleeping up to 6 guests available.
Two sets of keys are provided and a welcome pack is in your apartment on arrival. Couples, families, friends sharing and solo travellers are all welcome. We'll happily supply highchairs and cot beds for a small additional charge - please request when booking. All apartments include unlimited free WiFi and all bedlinen and towels are provided free of charge.
Just advise us if you are looking to arrive late or early. We endeavour to be flexible where possible. Amenities are all close to hand with shops and restaurants only a short distance from apartments.
12 Spittal St (2nd Floor) Apartment - Sleeps 6
- Spacious city centre apartment on Spittal Street, a short stroll from Grassmarket and Princes Street/Gardens.
- Perfect for entertaining friends or hosting family dinners.
- Fully equipped kitchen with an oven/hob, microwave, washing machine and all essential pots and utensils.
- Two double bedrooms including a master with a large double sofa bed.
- Both bedrooms include flat screen TVs with Freeview. The Master has a Smart TV with free Netflix.
- Contemporary main bathroom with a bath, shower and heated towel rail plus additional wc.
- Nearest bus stop 20 yards. Waverley station 15 minute walk. Only 4 miles from Edinburgh Airport.
12 Spittal St (1st Floor) Apartment - Sleeps 6
- Spacious city centre apartment near Grassmarket and Princes Street/Gardens.
- Well equipped kitchen with an oven/ hob, microwave, washing machine and all essential pots and dishes.
- Two double bedrooms, both with ample storage and one with a large sofa bed for extra guests.
- Large bright bathroom with a bath and shower plus an extra wc.
- Separate dining room.
- The bedrooms and the dining room include a flat screen TV.
- Ironing facilities and a hair dryer.
Bread St Apartment - Sleeps 6
- Spacious apartment refurbished to a very high standard, on the first floor of a historic building.
- Central location close to the Royal Mile and Castle with car parks nearby.
- Two large double bedrooms, one sleeping up to 4 with a large sofa bed.
- Ideal accommodation for families or group getaways.
- Facilities include flat screen and Smart TVs with free Netflix.
- Modern fitted kitchen with an oven/hob, microwave, dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer and dining table perfect for entertaining with TV available.
- Separate utility room with a washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing facilities and extra storage.
- Bathroom with a heated towel rail, bath and shower.
Castle Wynd Apartment - Sleeps 4
- Bright and contemporary studio apartment with a double bed, comfortable sofa bed and communal living space ideal for families.
- Ample storage and a bright newly decorated bathroom with a large electric shower.
- Balcony with castle views.
- Spacious, open plan black gloss-finished kitchen with a breakfast bar design, dining table, oven, microwave, dishwasher and washer-dryer.
- Living area with large comfortable sofa and Smart TV with Netflix.
Easter Road Apartment - Sleeps 6
- Luxury self-catering apartment at the top of Easter Road in the city centre.
- On the first floor of a traditional Victorian tenement, refurbished to a high standard.
- Large bright living room, two double bedrooms, a brand new kitchen and high ceilings.
- Both bedrooms with Victorian features including ornate coving, large windows and one with a Victorian fireplace and charming window seat.
- Both bedrooms have double beds, USB connectors for phone charging, a Smart TV with free Netflix and ample storage.
- Fully fitted kitchen with a washing machine, dishwasher and an extra Smart TV.
- Contemporary bathroom with a bath and rainfall shower.
- Bright and beautifully appointed sitting room with ornate coving, Victorian fireplace and mantle, and large bay windows with views down to attractive Easter Road.
- The sitting room has a brand new leather suite, an extra Smart TV and a large double sofa bed offering extra sleeping space.
- Gas central heating and traditional cast iron radiators in all rooms.
Rossie Place Apartment - Sleeps 4
- Luxury apartment on peaceful Rossie Place at the top of Easter Road.
- Walking distance from the Royal Mile, Princes Street and Holyrood Palace.
- Bus services are only a few minutes away and free parking is adjacent. Pay and display parking is just around the corner.
- Accommodation is on the second floor of a traditional Victorian tenement.
- Recently refurbished to a high standard with a large double bedroom, a bright and spacious sitting room with piece suite converting into a sofabed, a brand new kitchen and high ceilings throughout.
- Bedroom with traditional Victorian features including ornate coving, large windows and a Victorian fireplace with original window seat.
- Ample storage, dressing table with hairdryer and hair straighteners, USB connectors for phone charging and a recessed Smart TV with free Netflix.
- New kitchen with a washing machine, dishwasher, extra Smart TV and a compact table and chairs for four guests.
- Fully tiled modern bathroom with a bath and rainfall shower.
- Bright, beautifully decorated sitting room with ornate coving, a Victorian fireplace and mantle, large windows and lovely Edinburgh views, new leather suite and a Smart TV.
- The sitting room has a large double sofa bed offering extra sleeping space.
Elm Row Apartment - Sleeps 6
- Our largest apartment only a few minutes' walk from Waverley station and a 20 minute bus ride from Edinburgh Airport.
- Situated at the top of Leith Walk, easy walking distance from Princes St.
- Second floor apartment within a Victorian tenement with original features including high ceilings and large windows.
- Beautifully decorated sitting room with large bay windows overlooking the street.
- Large kitchen with a washing machine, oven and hob, microwave, an additional large TV and ample storage.
- Sitting room with 4-seated dining table, large flat screen TV with DVD player and leather sofa suite.
- Three double bedrooms off the central hallway. Two have king-size double beds and one has a flat screen TV.
- Fully tiled traditional bathroom with a bath and shower.
- This property has a 'meet and greet' service - you will be met at the property on arrival by a member of our team who will give you keys and give you any assistance you need to ensure your stay is a comfortable one.
Entrance to all apartments (except Elm Row) is via Key Safe with a flexible arrival time of anytime after 1pm. Long and short stays are welcome - book your apartment direct and online in minutes.