At a Glance
- Cottages sleep 2 to 8
- Lovely rural setting
- Onsite restaurant (limited opening - please check)
- Wedding venue
- Games room & indoor swimming pool
- Tennis Court & Sauna
About these Holiday Cottages
Choose from a selection of charming cottages at Trimstone Manor just 2 miles from Woolacombe, just to the south of Ilfracombe. Beautiful beaches and the North Devon countryside are just on your doorstep and a range of facilities are onsite including an indoor swimming pool (Easter to end October), games room, tennis court and gym all free to use for guests. The Tyme Restaurant is also set within our 44 acres of landscaped gardens and North Devon countryside.
- Mill Apartment - sleeps 2 to 4, a lovely retreat close to Woolacombe beach with exposed beams, a double bedroom, a white bathroom suite and double-sized shower cubicle. A modern kitchen has grey worktops and cream-fronted shaker units, a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, an electric oven and hob, a toaster and a microwave. The lounge features a large LCD Freeview TV with DVD, a comfortable sofa and an occasional sofa-bed, as well as a dining table seating four.
- Granary Cottage - sleeps 8, a charming property in a stunning rural setting with an entrance into a spacious hallway, a fully fitted kitchen, a lounge-diner with a large wooden table perfect for social dining, 2 large sofas and a chair, Freeview TV, DVD and country views. Master bedroom with double bed, bedroom 2 also with a double bed and bedroom 3 ideal for the kids with bunk beds and a pair of twin beds. This room also benefits from a modern, en-suite shower room. There is also a large family bathroom has a white modern suite with a bath, wc and wash basin.
- Paddock Cottage - sleeps 7, with a modern kitchen diner fully equipped with a dishwasher and washing machine. Living area with sofa suite, 2 folding dining tables and chairs, a wall-mounted LCD Freeview TV with DVD. A reading room/ extended split dining room as preferred, with comfortable seating. Downstairs white suite shower room with a wc, wash basin and towel rail. Two staircases divide the cottage, ideal for 2 families sharing. One set of stairs leads to the first floor with a lovely double bedroom, quaint single and family bathroom with bath and shower over. The second stairs and hall have exposed stone work and oak beams. The master bedroom is accessed via the second stairs - this room in gold and brown tones has lovely country views and a wall-mounted LCD TV with DVD. A second double also with Freeview TV and DVD is available.
- Mill Cottage - sleeps 6, a quirky traditional cottage with 'topsy turvy' living space. One bedroom is on the ground floor with the benefit of its own shower, sink and wc. The living area is on the upper floor. On the first floor there is also a double and a twin bedroom, plus a large family bathroom with a double walk-in shower. A combined multi-functional space includes a dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, a fridge-freezer, oven and hob, a dining table seating six, two comfortable sofas and an armchair plus a flat-screen Freeview TV and DVD.
- Gate Cottage - sleeps 5, a lovely country cottage with reversed living arrangements - bedrooms, a master double and bunk bedroom, are on the ground floor and the living area is upstairs. The entrance leads into a hallway with the master bedroom to your right and a second bedroom just ahead which boasts a single bed and a bunk bed. Both bedrooms have the benefit of a sink. Stairs lead up to the living area. A family bathroom with a modern white suite including a shower is also on the first floor. The multi-functional living area is on the first floor with a microwave, fridge freezer, a dining table with country views and a flat-screen wall-mounted TV and DVD.
- Manor Cottage - sleeps 5, with reversed living space featuring bedrooms on the ground floor and an upstairs living area. Entrance is into the hallway with the master double bedroom to your left. A second bedroom is directly ahead and has a single bed and bunk beds. Both bedrooms benefit from their own sink. Stairs lead up to the living area. A family bathroom is upstairs with a shower. Multi-functional living space is on the first floor and features a kitchen area with a microwave, fridge freezer, hob, oven and a dining table with country views, a sofa suite and 2 armchairs plus a flat-screen wall-mounted TV and DVD.
The Tyme Restaurant is open every Friday and Saturday evening or anytime when there is a minimum of six guests pre-booked so reservations are encouraged to be sure of availability.
The menu changes regularly and dietary requirements can be accommodated. Breakfast is also available to Hotel and Cottage guests for £12 per person per day (children under twelve eat for only £6).
Please visit our website and book online using the online form.
Trimstone Manor is the perfect wedding venue, set in 44 acres of landscaped gardens on the edge of Woolacombe. Hotel accommodation is also onsite as well as our self-catering cottages, and we can offer the services of an experienced Wedding Planner if needed.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Games room.
- Tennis court.
- Well equipped gym.
Short breaks available - book direct online.