At a Glance
- 5 en-suite bedrooms & Annexe
- Games Room & Bar
- Sleeps 12
- Hot tub & tennis court
- Set in 10 acres
- Outdoor dining with BBQ
About this Country House
Bod Hyfryd Hall is a stylish and tastefully appointed country house in North Wales perfect for groups of family or friends. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, the property sits within 10 acres of private land within the Conwy Valley. Living space is appointed to the highest standard and facilities include a hot tub and tennis court. Guests can expect a grand experience during their stay with access to stunning gardens, an orchard and pristine lawns. Enjoy al fresco dining in an outside dining area with BBQ, hot tub and views of the tennis court and surrounding countryside. A well stocked bar and a games room are available, and the private estate has electric gate access.
- Sitting rooms - the largest sitting room is more formal than other reception rooms with extensive space, a large Sky TV, very comfortable sofa seating and a baby grand piano. A second sitting room or Snug with access into the conservatory is a great spot to relax and a third sitting room is open plan with the dining room and also features a piano.
- Dining areas - there are several dining spaces in the property including a dining room open plan with the kitchen. Additional dining space is in the conservatory, or dine al fresco on warmer days in the outside dining area near the tennis court and hot tub.
- Kitchen - a stunning handmade kitchen featuring granite worktops and a range cooker, plus all essential appliances and accessories.
- Games Room - with a well stocked bar, pool table and ample seating. This is a great spot to watch a film or sporting event with family or friends.
- Conservatory - an excellent space for dining in the summer with views of the valley and lawn to the front.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
Five upstairs all en-suite bedrooms including:-
- One master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom/shower room, a king-size bed with views over fields and the lawn.
- One double bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, en-suite shower room, wash basin, wc and valley views.
- One double bedroom with walk-in shower room, wc, towel rail and wash basin.
- One double with en-suite bathroom featuring a roll top bath, wash basin, wc and a separate dressing area.
- One double bedroom with an en-suite shower room, walk-in shower, wash basin and wc with views across surrounding countryside form one aspect and views of the tennis court form another.
- Adjoining annexe with a double bedroom, bathroom, sitting room and kitchen.
- Additional downstairs wc.
- Garden - 10 acres of private land surround the house featuring beautifully maintained gardens, lawns, shrubs and an orchard.
- Tennis Court - a floodlit tennis court is situated next to the house.
- Outside Dining/ BBQ and hot tub - located next to the tennis court.
- Parking - ample parking is adjacent to the sweeping drive.
Facilities/ Additional Information
- Gas central heating and cosy log burners.
- WiFi internet access.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- 50" flat-screen TV, Satellite/Cable TV and DVD player.
- Music system.
- Fully equipped kitchen - coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, toaster, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Travel cot and highchair on request.
- Fireplace/ Log burning stove.
- Pool table.
- Ironing facilities.
- Welcome pack available.
- Pets welcome - dogs are charged at £20 each.
Around and About
A wide range of outdoor activities and attractions surround the house including hiking, boating, mountain biking and climbing, forest walks and a nearby golf course. Bodnant Gardens is within 15 minutes and other nearby attractions include Surf Snowdonia Adventure Parc.