At a Glance
- 3 en-suite bedrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Decked balcony
- Lift access
About this Luxury Penthouse Apartment
A luxurious apartment on the Northumberland Coast, South View Penthouse at Alnmouth has a decked balcony with panoramic sea views. Living space is immaculately appointed and open plan with all modern features such as controllable heating and lighting combined with exposed wood beams. Natural light floods living space and private secure parking for one car is onsite. The apartment is perfect for short or long lets and sits in a spectacular coastal location ideal for exploring the Heritage Coast. Famous historic sites and attractions such as Holy Island, Bamburgh and Alnwick Castle are within easy driving distance.
- Communal entrance into open plan living space - easy access is via a key safe mechanism.
- Spacious south facing accommodation for up to six guests.
- Central electrical control touchscreen regulating lighting, heating, air-conditioning and a sound-system.
- All rooms have separate controls for your comfort and individual remote control for opening blinds and windows.
- Bi-folding doors at the front open out to a large decked balcony with panoramic sea views.
- Open plan lounge/ dining area with stunning exposed beams.
- Italian designed fully equipped kitchen with high tech integrated appliances.
- The lounge, dining and kitchen areas all have sea views.
- Utility room with freezer space, a washer, tumble dryer and ironing facilities.
- Separate wc with a wash basin and heated towel rail.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Three en-suite bedrooms.
- Master bedroom with a king-size bed.
- Bedroom 2 - Twin.
- Bedroom 3 - Twin.
- Private secure parking for one car to the rear.
- Front large outdoor decked balcony with panoramic sea views.
- Lift access - living space all on one level suitable for the less mobile.
- Free WiFi.
- Free parking onsite.
- Pet friendly accommodation.
- Washer and dryer.
- Central heating.
- Towels, linen and toiletries.
- Keypad secure entrance - self-check-in.
- Safety features - smoke detector, fire extinguisher and carbon monoxide detector.
- Non-smoking accommodation.
- No parties or events.
Check-in any time after 4pm and check out by 10am.
Around and About
Alnmouth village high street with places to eat and drink is within easy walking distance. The beach and golf course are also only a short stroll away. A car is recommended for exploring the area. Alnmouth does have a station with links to Newcastle and Edinburgh.