At a Glance
- Dedicated parking
- Good WiFi
About this Holiday Cottage
Pansy Cottage is a cosy 3 bedroom cottage in an excellent location in Tewkesbury town centre, close to the shops, pubs, restaurants and coffee shops and ideally located for Tewkesbury Abbey and river walks.
- The cottage itself has been freshly decorated throughout, it has 2 reception rooms and a modern kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor.
- The sitting room is carpeted and has a coal effect fire for those chilled nights in catching a movie on Netflix on the Smart TV.
- The dining room boasts an ancient Rayburn which has been adapted to run on mains gas and sits in a characteristic inglenook fireplace and the flagstone floor is in keeping with the character of the building, if a little uneven in places.
- The modern kitchen is well equipped with a cooker, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and even a washing machine.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- The master bedroom has a king-size bed. If you would prefer us to split the beds so you can use the room as a twin room please let us know on booking. There is a wardrobe and drawers as well as a dressing table in this light and airy room.
- The second bedroom has a single bed, a chest of drawers and hanging space. The stairs up to the attic room are via this room.
- The attic room is furnished with a double futon, so this room can be used as a chill out area for the teens during the day and the bed can be folded out for 1 or 2 guests to sleep at night. This room is in the roof though, so the ceiling is low – please mind your head!
- Whether you prefer a bath or a shower will be your choice in the morning as the bathroom has both.
There is dedicated parking at the cottage which can fit 2 cars if they are close together, but ample for 1 car.
Other Things to Note
We try to provide everything you will need for your stay, below are a list of things that we think are worth a mention:
- Good WiFi
- Gas Central Heating
- Guest Toiletries, Linen and Towels
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Vacuum cleaner (just in case)
- Washing Up Liquid
- Tea Towels
- Tea, Coffee and Sugar
Around and About
With a rich, vibrant history and a beautiful waterside setting, there is plenty for everyone to discover in Tewkesbury.
You can take in the stunning scenery by taking a stroll beside the River Severn, or a boat trip along the Avon.
Then head to Tewkesbury Abbey; an imposing feature of the town’s landscape for nearly 900 years. Renowned the world over for its fine Norman tower, ornate 12th Century ceiling and stunning stained glass windows, the Abbey is one of Gloucestershire’s most popular tourist attractions, second only to Gloucester Cathedral.
The Abbey is just the start of your insight into Tewkesbury's history which you can explore further through the town's museums, Heritage Centre, walking trails and other attractions.
Throughout the year Tewkesbury has a full calendar of events, celebrations and festivals to enjoy including the world-famous Medieval Festival, popular Food and Drink Festival and the Mop Fair.
There’s so much to discover in Tewkesbury; our extraordinary riverside town. We look forward to making you welcome.