At a Glance
- Comfortable cottages for up to 21
- Close to beautiful beaches & coastal walks
- Dog friendly cottages available
About these Holiday Cottages
Pembrokeshire and the beautiful town of Tenby and the perfect location for an active group break with stunning beaches and exciting water-sports abound. Enjoy exploring the 186 miles of walking trails along the Pembrokeshire Coast Path or visit a superb range of attractions including Folly Farm, Pembroke Castle, the Pembrokeshire Falconry centre, Tenby Lifeboat Station and St David's Cathedral.
Property Information and Key Features
Sykes Cottages offer an excellent choice of accommodation including luxury period cottages, sea-view bungalows and spacious detached retreats for families. Browse the full range of group friendly cottages in and around Tenby on the Pembrokeshire Coast on the Sykes Cottages website (link right). Property choice includes:-
- Domecilia - a spacious, detached residence three miles from Pembroke with swimming pool, hot tub, seven bedrooms, three bath/ shower rooms and two sitting rooms including one with a wood burner stove. One of the bedrooms has a grand, four poster bed and the property sits in large lawn grounds. Up to 21 guests can be accommodated and this property does not accept pets.
- The Priory - a spectacular Grade II listed detached manor house near Saundersfoot with sea-views from the orangery, wonderful lawn gardens, six bedrooms and a formal sitting room with wood burner. Plenty of water-sports can be enjoyed closeby and the property can be booked with its neighbour to sleep up to 14 people. The property sleeps 10 when booked on its own and pets are not accepted.
- Captiva - a light and airy four bedroom cottage in Saundersfoot set a short walk from the harbour and beach. Enjoy the beautiful views from the elevated terrace and easy access to the nearby coastal path. The accommodation includes four bedrooms, one bath/ shower room, a large open plan kitchen/ diner, lockable bike storage and parking for three cars. Two dogs are welcome by arrangement. Wonderful accommodation for up to 8 people.
- Rydal Mount - a fabulous three storey terraced house in Tenby with ground floor bedroom, ensuite wet room, lovely gardens, and four further bedrooms. The beach can be found a short four minute walk away and two well behaved dogs are welcome by arrangement. A chef service can be arranged in advance and the property sleeps up to 10 people.
Short breaks are usually available including for last minute bookings. Visit the Sykes Cottages website for up-to-date information on availability and pricing for individual properties.