At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Direct beach access
- Secure garden
- Parking for 2/3 cars
About this Holiday Home
Spacious Wickham family holiday home in East Wittering is a unique beachfront property full of charm and character. Sleeping up to 10 guests, the house is ideal for two families sharing or large groups. Living space includes a large sitting/ dining room with a cosy open fire and access out to a veranda, garden and direct access to the beach. Wickham sits in a waterfront location hard to beat! The master bedroom has stunning sea views and two bedrooms and a bathroom are on the ground floor. Ample off road parking is also available on adjacent Nab Walk. This is a house to relax and have fun in with a selection of board games and books provided and a well equipped kitchen featuring a small table perfect for kids' tea.
- Large sitting room/ dining room with an open fire and comfortable furnishings.
- A modern fitted kitchen has an in-built oven and hob, microwave, dishwasher, freezer, washing machine and a tumble dryer.
- The sitting room opens into a covered veranda with access to the garden, and direct access to the beach.
- The house has no TV but does have WiFi internet access.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Master double bedroom accessible via a bunk bedroom (the two rooms together are perfect for a family unit).
- Upstairs twin bedroom facing the private, secure garden.
- Two downstairs double bedrooms.
- Downstairs family bathroom with a bath and overhead shower.
The house has a private secure rear garden and the sitting room opens into a covered veranda and garden with direct access to the beach.
Other Things to Note
- WiFi internet access included.
- Private allocated parking for 2 to 3 cars located on Nab Walk right next to the property.
- Cosy open fire.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- A travel cot and high chair are available.
- Pets are welcome on request.
- A barbecue is available.
Short breaks are available and weekly booking start days are flexible.