At a Glance
- Comfortable cottages for up to 11
- Short drive to beaches/ attractions
- Some with private hot tub
About these Holiday Cottages
Situated within a short drive of award winning beaches and superb attractions, Blackpool is a firm family favourite for all year round sea-side breaks. The resort is home to a great choice of attractions including the Big One at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Sandcastle Water Park, Madame Tussauds, Blackpool Zoo and of course, the famous Blackpool Tower. The surrounding area is also famous for its miles of scenic coastline and the beautiful Forest of Bowland is also set within easy reach.
Property Information and Key Features
Sykes Cottages offer an excellent choice of accommodation including modern seaside bungalow and attractive period retreats. Browse the full range of family friendly cottages near Blackpool on the Sykes Cottages website (link right). Property choice includes:-
- Woodlands Suite - lovely wing of a majestic stone-built Victorian house in Lytham St Annes. Perfect for larger families with four bedrooms, two bath/ shower rooms, bike storage, off road parking for one car & a kid's play area just a two minute walk away. No pets.
- 2 Church Row - a delightful thatched cottage set a fifteen minute drive from Blackpool with enclosed lawn garden, wood burner stove, exposed beams, Wi-Fi service & Freeview TV. Lovely country location. No pets.
- Damson Cottage - an attractive modern bungalow close to Poulton-le-Fylde with private hot tub, two bedrooms, off road parking for two cars and Wi-Fi service. The beach is set three miles away and there is a farm shop opposite. No pets.
- Garden Cottage - a family friendly two bedroom cottage set just north of Blackpool, six miles from Poulton-le-Fylde. There are two bedrooms, an attractive lawn garden and Wi-Fi service. Older children are welcome but pets are not accepted.
Short breaks are usually available including for last minute bookings. Visit the Sykes Cottages website for up-to-date information on availability and pricing for individual properties.