At a Glance
- Comfortable cottages for up to 15
- Close to beautiful mountain scenery
- Some cottages with hot tubs
About these Holiday Cottages
The largest National Park in the British Isles, Cairngorms stretches over an area of 1748 square miles which include the bustling towns of Aviemore, Ballater, Grantown on Spey and Kingussie. One of the UK's most popular destinations for outdoor activity breaks, the National Park is perfect for walking breaks, skiing weekends and nature watching trips. There is also a choice of distilleries to visit, historic castles to admire and some of the cleanest lochs and rivers in Europe to admire. Head out and explore this beautiful area with your dog for a truly memorable Scottish break.
Property Information and Key Features
Sykes Cottages offer an excellent choice of accommodation including contemporary lodges and attractive period properties. Browse the full range of pet friendly cottages in the Cairngorms National Park on the Sykes Cottages website (link right). Property choice includes:-
- Kullbery - a contemporary two bedroom holiday lodge close to Kincraig with beautiful pine forest walks set closeby. Enjoy breakfast on the decked balcony & relax in the open plan living area. One well behaved pet is welcome by arrangement.
- Hill View Apartment - a well presented first floor apartment in Aviemore with one bedroom, a double sofa bed, parking, shared patio garden & local amenities just a five minute walk away. One well behaved dog is accepted and the property is close to National Route 7 cycle path.
- Coille Ghlas - a charming four bedroom cottage near Grantown-on-Spey with attractive lawn garden, two bath/ shower rooms, a comfortable lounge with feature fire and Wi-Fi service. Two well behaved dogs are welcome by arrangement.
- Strathisla - a well appointed two bedroom property on the outskirts of Aviemore with open fire, enclosed garden, Wi-Fi and beautiful nearby walks/ cycle rides. There is also off road parking plus lockable bike storage. One well behaved dog is welcome.
Short breaks are usually available including for last minute bookings. Visit the Sykes Cottages website for up-to-date information on availability and pricing for individual properties.