At a Glance
- Comfortable cottages for up to 14
- Close to beautiful country rambles
- Some cottages with hot tub & use of leisure facilities
About these Holiday Cottages
Stretching over 841 glorious square miles, the Yorkshire Dales National Park is home to a host of famous walking routes such as the Coast to Coast Walk, Pennine Way and the Dales Way. Beautiful natural attractions include Aysgarth Falls, Malham Cove, Gaping Gill and the peaceful scenery can be experience on a trip on the Settle and Carlisle Railway. The Dales are an excellent destination for both families and couples looking to enjoy a dog friendly holiday in the UK.
Property Information and Key Features
Sykes Cottages offer an excellent choice of accommodation including period country retreats and charming village cottages. Browse the full range of pet friendly cottages in the Yorkshire Dales on the Sykes Cottages website (link right). Property choice includes:-
- Brook Cottage - a charming stone built retreat for two in Barnoldswick with cosy sitting room, roadside parking, Wi-Fi and laundry facilities. Great for walks on the summits of Weets Hill, Pendle Hill or canal side strolls to West Marton and Salterforth. One small, well behaved dog is accepted. Babes in arms are also welcome.
- Sandywood - a delightful little gem close to the amenities of Grassington with lovely lawn garden, exposed beams and wood burner stove. Excellent real ale pubs can be found closeby and this two bedroom property accepted one well behaved dog by arrangement.
- The Old Piggery - an attractive detached wooden cabin situated on a peaceful small holding four miles from Haworth. Enjoy the beautiful moorland views from the large balcony and relax in your own private hot tub. There are three bedrooms, three bath/ shower rooms and two well behaved dogs are welcome by arrangement. The property can also be booked with others onsite to sleep up to fourteen people.
- 1 Bridge End - a beautiful five bedroom period house in Wharfedale ideal for walking breaks with two bath/ shower rooms, a wood burner stove, off road parking and lovely river views. Two well behaved dogs are welcome by arrangement and the property can sleep up to eight people.
Short breaks are usually available including for last minute bookings. Visit the Sykes Cottages website for up-to-date information on availability and pricing for individual properties.