At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Large deck with hot tub & rattan furniture
- Free WiFi & iPod dock
- Set in 20 acres
About Luxury Branwell Lodge with Hot Tub
Spacious Branwell Lodge with hot tub sleeps 8 and is one of a selection of luxury lodges at Falsgrave Leisure and Lodges in Scarborough. Living space is elegant throughout and in a contemporary style with free WiFi included. A large deck area with hot tub and ultra stylish rattan furniture has wonderful views towards Scarborough and the sea. The lodge is peacefully situated within 20 acres with a wooded backdrop and is only a five minute drive from South Bay.
- Open plan living space perfect for spending time in with family and friends.
- Double opening French doors at the front aspect allow in lots of natural light.
- Easy access out to the spacious decked area with stylish rattan furniture and a hot tub. Stunning views look across to Scarborough town and Oliver's Mount.
- Ample space is available for either indoor or outdoor dining and socialising.
- Lounge with contemporary sofas and furnishings, a flatscreen TV with DVD, an iPod dock and free WiFi.
- Fully fitted kitchen open plan to the lounge with shaker style doors, a dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, oven and hob and a fridge freezer.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Four bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Bedroom 1 - Master king-size double with ensuite shower room and a TV with inbuilt DVD player.
- Bedroom 2 - a double bedroom with an ensuite shower room.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 - both twin bedrooms.
- Family bathroom containing a bath with a shower over.
- Bed linen and towels are included.
Short breaks and flexible start days are available.
Around and About
The lodge is only a 5 minute drive from South Bay in Scarborough, and just over a 30 minute drive from Dalby Forest's mountain bike trails and Go Ape adventure centre.
Scarborough's many attractions from the Spa and harbour to the castle and Peasholm Park are only minutes away.
Explore nearby Whitby and pick-up the famous North Yorkshire Moors steam railway either at Whitby or Pickering.