At a Glance
- Well equipped cottages for up to 16
- Perfect for exploring the Somerset coast
- Many with a private hot tub
About these Holiday Cottages
Ideal for relaxing sea-side and country breaks, Watchet on the Somerset coast is home to a fine range of beaches with the rolling Quantock Hills, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, located just to the south. Nearby towns include Minehead and Bridgwater plus plenty of scenic walks and other outdoor activities are easy accessible.
Property Information and Key Features
Sykes Cottages offer an excellent choice of accommodation including luxury farm conversion, attractive sea-view retreats and family friendly cottages. Browse the full range of properties in and around Watchet with hot tubs on the Sykes Cottages website (link right). Property choice includes:-
- Orchard Cottage - a contemporary barn conversion close to Washford, this attractive two bedroom property is two miles from Watchet and offers easy access to both the coast and countryside. The lovely garden has a hot tub and the property can be booked with others onsite to sleep larger groups. One well behaved dog is welcome by arrangement.
- Greenway - a luxury wood-clad holiday home set at the top of the Quantock Hills, just 1.5 miles from the Somerset coast. There are two ensuite bedrooms and attractive outdoor space with hot tub. Up to three well behaved dogs are welcome by arrangement and the owner can arrange a maid service, home-cooked food, beauty treatments and dog grooming at an extra charge.
- The Linhay - perfect for larger families or groups, The Linhay is one of two in Washford which is close to the beautiful beaches of Watchet. There are four bedrooms and guests enjoy use of a hot tub and outdoor sauna (coin operated). The games room has a pool table and the two properties can sleep up to 25 people when booked together. Two dogs are accepted by arrangement.
- The Retreat - a luxurious eight bedroom property in Washford with four bath/ shower rooms, two wood burners, a hot tub, sauna and enclosed courtyard garden. Three well behaved dogs are welcome by arrangement.
Short breaks are usually available including for last minute bookings. Visit the Sykes Cottages website for up-to-date information on availability and pricing for individual properties.