At a Glance
- Well equipped cottages for up to 8
- Perfect for exploring the Cornish countryside
- Many with a private hot tub
About these Holiday Cottages
Perfect for both coast and country breaks, Callington is situated nine miles from the coast with a great choice of holiday cottages and lodges to be found in the surrounding countryside. Enjoy walks along the River Tamer or take a scenic trip on the Tamar Valley Railway. The location is also ideal for exploring Dartmoor or day trips to great attractions such as Cotehele House and Gardens (NT), St Melion Golf Course and visits to coastal towns such as Plymouth and Looe.
Property Information and Key Features
Sykes Cottages offer an excellent choice of accommodation including luxury lodges with access to leisure facilities, ground floor apartments close to attractions and family accommodation ideal for relaxing breaks. Browse the full range of properties in and around Callington with hot tubs on the Sykes Cottages website (link right). Property choice includes:-
- Valley Lodge 58 - an attractive lodge set on the Tamar Valley Resort near Callington with wonderful country views, four bedrooms, a balcony and hot tub. Shared onsite leisure facilities include an indoor pool, outdoor pool, sauna, mini gym, outdoor chess and tennis courts. Two pets are accepted by arrangement.
- Eden Valley Lodge - a detached family lodge set at Honicombe Manor in the Tamar Valley with four bedrooms, decked veranda, hot tub and two bath/ shower rooms. There are shared leisure facilities onsite and a children's play area can be found opposite. One dog is welcome by arrangement.
- Hillslie - a delightful ground floor apartment for two set just 250 yards from the beach and three miles from Looe. The property has an open plan living area plus a lovely garden with hot tub, parking and bike storage. A great range of amenities and attractions can be found closeby.
- Woodfield Coach House - a two bedroom former coach house near Liskeard which has been refurbished to a luxurious standard throughout. There is a wood burner stove, two bath/ shower rooms and the hot tub offers meadow views. Families are accepted with children of all ages welcome.
Short breaks are usually available including for last minute bookings. Visit the Sykes Cottages website for up-to-date information on availability and pricing for individual properties.