At a Glance
- Well equipped cottages for up to 21
- Perfect for exploring the Pembrokeshire coast
- Many with a private hot tub
About these Holiday Cottages
The award winning Pembrokeshire Coastline is ideal for fun family breaks and relaxing seaside getaways. Home to one of only three National Parks in Wales, many beaches hold the prestigious Blue Flag award and several have been recommended by the Marine Conservation Society. Local attractions include Pembroke Castle, Folly Farm, Tenby Museum and Art Gallery and St Davids Cathedral.
Property Information and Key Features
Sykes Cottages offer an excellent choice of accommodation including contemporary sea-view apartments, stylish golf lodges and charming period retreats. Browse the full range of properties in and around Tenby with hot tubs on the Sykes Cottages website (link right). Property choice includes:-
- Llygaid-yr-haul - a well appointed sea-view apartment on the outskirts of Pendine with sauna, hot tub and Jacuzzi bath. There is one bedroom, double sofa bed, an enclosed veranda and Sky TV. Children are welcome but the property does not accept pets.
- The Willows - a superb detached lodge set overlooking a tranquil lake one mile from Narberth with an 18 hole golf course closeby. There is an attractive deck with private hot tub, off road parking, secure bike storage and Netflix TV. Children over 12 years old are accepted.
- Rhodewood Lodge - a stunning detached period property in Saundersfoot with six bedrooms, four bath/ shower rooms, a superb garden with hot tub and second floor balcony. Up to a maximum of ten guests including infants are welcome and the property boasts far reaching sea-views.
- The Maples - a contemporary single storey lodge in Narbeth with two bedrooms, two bath/ shower rooms, a deck with private hot tub, bike storage and half price golf offer. Children over twelve years old are welcome.
Short breaks are usually available including for last minute bookings. Visit the Sykes Cottages website for up-to-date information on availability and pricing for individual properties.