At a Glance
- Well equipped cottages for up to 16
- Perfect for visiting Lincolnshire
- Many with a private hot tub
About these Holiday Cottages
Perfect for historical city breaks and country getaways, Lincoln is home to an 11th century cathedral and one of the most impressive Norman castles in the UK. The surrounding countryside is also ideal for walking breaks and the Lincolnshire Wolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, can be found a short drive away.
Property Information and Key Features
Sykes Cottages offer an excellent choice of accommodation including luxury holiday homes, charming period properties and stylish log cabins. Browse the full range of properties in and around Lincoln with hot tubs on the Sykes Cottages website (link right). Property choice includes:-
- Hawthorn Cottage - a delightful detached bungalow set four miles from Lincoln with hot tub in the lovely garden. Other facilities include a wood burner stove, two bedrooms and secure bike storage. Plenty of cycle routes can be found closeby and the property is available for short breaks. No pets.
- The Retreat - a beautifully appointed property set over three levels and 2000 square feet. Guests enjoy exclusive use of onsite leisure facilities at certain times fo the day including a 42ft pool, hydro spa and gym. There are four bedrooms, two bath/ shower rooms and parking for three cars.
- Lily-pad Lodge - a charming lakeside hideaway with three bedrooms, wood burner stove, lovely deck and private hot tub. Fishing is also available onsite and there is a nine hole golf course adjacent. There is also secure bike storage and parking for three cars. The property is wheelchair accessible.
- St Andrews Lodge - an attractive country hideaway with single storey accommodation, private hot tub, three bedrooms and excellent nearby facilities for fishing and golf. Families are very welcome and one well behaved dog is accepted by arrangement.
Short breaks are usually available including for last minute bookings. Visit the Sykes Cottages website for up-to-date information on availability and pricing for individual properties.