At a Glance
- Well equipped cottages for up to 12
- Perfect for visiting the Yorkshire Dales
- Many with private hot tubs
About these Holiday Cottages
Looking to book a relaxing break to the Yorkshire Dales? A cottage or lodge with a hot tub in or around Skipton is a wonderful option for both couples and families. With plenty of country walks to enjoy nearby and excellent historic attractions to visit such as Bolton Abbey and the town's fabulous medieval castle, the whole family will find something to their liking during their stay.
Property Information and Key Features
Sykes Cottages offer an excellent choice of accommodation including contemporary lodges, cosy cottages and beautiful conversions. Browse the full range of properties in The Yorkshire Dales with hot tubs on the Sykes Cottages website (link right). Property choice includes:-
- Croft Cottage - a beautifully appointed four bedroom semi detached cottage with lawn garden, hot tub, wood burner stove and three bath/ shower rooms. Skipton is located four miles away and two well behaved pets are welcome. A pub is set a ten minute walk away.
- Owd Ikes Cottage - an attractive two bedroom semi detached cottage set two miles from Haworth. Key features include a wood burner stove, lawn garden with hot tub, two bath/ shower rooms and secure bike storage. This property does not accept pets or children (except babes-in-arms).
- The Piggery - a delightful wood cabin set a short drive from Haworth with three bedrooms, a terrace garden with hot tub, off road parking for two cars and Wi-Fi. Two well behaved dogs are welcome by arrangement. Shops and pubs are set one mile away.
- Wistle Cottage - a lovely single storey cottage eight miles from Skipton in Barnoldswick with outdoor terrace, hot tub, two bedrooms, a walk in shower and wonderful country views. Shops and pubs can be found a ten minute walk away. This property does not accept pets.
Short breaks are usually available including for last minute bookings. Visit the Sykes Cottages website for up-to-date information on availability and pricing for individual properties.