At a Glance
- Comfortable cottages for up to 59
- Properties with hot tub/ swimming pool
About these Holiday Cottages
Perfect for mountain hikes and more peaceful riverside walks, Snowdonia National Park is home to host of excellent routes in both coast and country locations. Home to Europe's longest Zip World and the highest mountain in Wales, guest can enjoy easy access to a host of outdoor activities and the area is perfect for a holiday or short break with your dog.
Property Information and Key Features
Sykes Cottages offer an excellent choice of accommodation including cosy period properties, characterful country retreats and beautiful conversions. Browse the full range of pet friendly Snowdonia cottages on the Sykes Cottages website (link right). Property choice includes:-
- Swn yr Afon (Sound of the River) - an attractive stone cottage near Penmaenmawr which is ideal for both couples and families. Sandy beaches, a sailing club and Europe's longest zip wire can all be found closeby! The property has two bedrooms, a relaxing garden and two well behaved dogs are accepted.
- Bron Olau - a romantic period cottage for two just three miles from Blaenau Ffestiniog in the heart of Snowdonia National Park. The accommodation includes an enclosed garden, a sun room, wood burner stove and exposed beams. Two dogs are welcome by arrangement.
- Squirrel Cottage - a contemporary one bedroom property in Betws-y-Coed with lovely garden, roll top bath, wood burner and Wi-Fi. Two well behaved pets are accepted and the surrounding area is ideal for both riverside and country walks.
- Ty Capel Saron - a beautifully renovated chapel house close to Bethesda set just one mile from Zip World. There are four bedrooms, lovely outdoor space, a balcony and plenty of space for up to twelve people. Two well behaved pets are also welcome by arrangement.
Short breaks are usually available including for last minute bookings. Visit the Sykes Cottages website for up-to-date information on availability and pricing for individual properties.