At a Glance
- Comfortable cottages for up to 8
- Beaches & coast path nearby
- Properties with hot tub/ swimming pool
About these Holiday Cottages
Situated close to beautiful beaches and scenic country walks, guests can enjoy a host of superb days out and activities when staying at well equipped holiday cottage or apartment in Weymouth. There is a bustling harbour to explore and a short drive from the town takes visitors to the wonderful Isle of Portland, linked to Weymouth by the dramatic Chesil Beach.
Property Information and Key Features
Sykes Cottages offer an excellent choice of accommodation including thatched cottages, seaside bungalows and attractive rural lodges. Browse the full range of Weymouth cottages on the Sykes Cottages website (link right). Property choice includes:-
- Snooks Cottage - a Grade II listed 17th century thatched cottage with two double bedrooms, a wood burner stove, enclosed terraced garden and the beautiful beaches of Weymouth to be found just four miles away. One well behaved dog is welcome by arrangement.
- Sunny Gardens - a well equipped detached holiday bungalow with conservatory, lovely outdoor space, three bedrooms, shower room and off road parking for two cars. One dog is accepted by arrangement.
- Tanzey Hollow - A delightful detached house set just one mile from Weymouth with three bedrooms, lawn garden with patio garden, off road parking and Wi-Fi. Great for families, two well behaved dogs are also accepted.
- Bramshurst - One of a cluster of five architect-designed properties in a semi rural location, 3.5 miles north of Weymouth. The nearest beach is 3.5 miles away and the surrounding area is ideal for country walks. There are two bedrooms, a patio garden and one well behaved dog is welcome.
Short breaks are usually available including for last minute bookings. Visit the Sykes Cottages website for up-to-date information on availability and pricing for individual properties.