At a Glance
- Family friendly cottages for up to 8
- Beaches & coast path nearby
- One property with a swimming pool
About these Family Friendly Holiday Cottages
Perfect for exploring both the beautiful coast and fabulous countryside of Dorset, a cottage or holiday apartment near Bournemouth is the ideal spot to base your stay. Spend family days at the seven miles of fabulous sandy beaches, visit the picturesque harbour town of Poole or explore charming country towns and villages including Corfe Mullen.
Property Information and Key Features
Sykes Cottages offer an excellent choice of accommodation including stylish apartments, character terrace cottages and quayside holiday homes. Browse the full range of Bournemouth family friendly cottages on the Sykes Cottages website (link right). Property choice includes:-
- Beach Retreat - a welcoming ground floor apartment just three miles from the attractions of Bournemouth and close to a wonderful sandy beach. There are two bedrooms, a private patio, off road parking and Wi-Fi service.
- Holly Cottage - a charming three bedroom period holiday cottage set close to the attractions of both Bournemouth and Poole. Facilities include a lawned AstroTurf garden, Wi-Fi, two bath/ shower rooms and a second sitting room/ kid's play room.
- Captain's Retreat - an attractive quayside holiday home close to the golden sands of Mudeford and the amenities of Bournemouth. There is an enclosed decked garden, two ensuite bedrooms, allocated parking for two cars and Wi-Fi service.
- Henbury Hide - a lovely country retreat in the Dorset countryside perfect for visiting both Bournemouth and Poole. Guests enjoy access to an attractive lawn garden and there are two bedrooms plus two bath/ shower rooms. Other facilities include bike storage and parking for three cars.
Short breaks are usually available including for last minute bookings. Visit the Sykes Cottages website for up-to-date information on availability and pricing for individual properties.