At a Glance
- Family friendly cottages for up to 12
- Beaches & coast path nearby
- Some properties with hot tubs and swimming pools
About these Family Friendly Holiday Cottages
Perfect for family holidays, Newquay is famous for its miles of wonderful sandy beaches and great attractions. Take the family on a trip to the famous Newquay Zoo, try your hand at a superb range of outdoor activities including surfing or relax on a peaceful stroll around Trenance Gardens.
Property Information and Key Features
Sykes Cottages offer an excellent choice of accommodation including spacious period houses, character terrace cottages and contemporary holiday park chalets. Browse the full range of Newquay family friendly cottages on the Sykes Cottages website (link right). Property choice includes:-
- Jahaytie - a spacious family home for up to ten people with lawn garden, five bedrooms, two bath/ shower rooms, bike storage and lovely beaches just a twelve minute walk away.
- La Mer - a contemporary three storey property set in the centre of Newquay next to the golf course. There are three bedrooms, two bath/ shower rooms, a balcony and comfortable sitting room with wood burner stove.
- The Beach House - a charming 'upside down' property, this comfortable holiday home boasts wonderful coastal views and easy access to nearby Porth Beach. There are three bedrooms, two bath/ shower rooms and a balcony.
- Sea Pink - a beautiful first floor apartment set within a prestigious development boasting uninterrupted sea-views. The property has two bedrooms, two bath/ shower rooms, a furnished balcony and allocated parking for one car.
Short breaks are usually available including for last minute bookings. Visit the Sykes Cottages website for up-to-date information on availability and pricing for individual properties.