At a Glance
- Set in 88 acres of woodland
About this Holiday Cottage
The Saplings is a single storey end terrace bungalow on the edge of the village of Bothel near Bassenthwaite. Keswick is just 12 miles away, the Solway Coast 10 miles and Cockermouth only 7 miles away. Parking along with a shed for cycle storage is onsite and modern facilities include Freeview TV and a fully fitted modern kitchen. Accommodation is set within 88 acres of woodland and ideally placed for exploring the Lake District National Park.
- All living space is on the ground floor with double glazing throughout.
- The entrance hall leads in to the kitchen, bedrooms and a bathroom.
- A modern fully fitted kitchen includes a washing machine, a tall fridge freezer, a microwave and an oven and hob.
- The lounge (connected to the kitchen) has a Plasma TV with Freeview channels, a DVD player and a dining table.
- Patio doors lead out from the lounge to the garden with patio and surrounding woodland.
- The hallway is fully tiled, and an ideal space to hang wet coats.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Two bedrooms include 1 double and 1 twin bedroom.
- A family bathroom contains a bath with a shower over.
- Garden and patio area.
- Woodland surrounds.
- Parking for 2 cars is just opposite the bungalow.
- A shed for cycle storage is onsite.
Other Things to Note
- We can take up to 2 dogs - free of charge.
- All bed linen and towels are provided, and beds are made up ready for your arrival.
Changeover day is usually a Saturday to Saturday. 7 night breaks only.