At a Glance
- Great for both beach and outdoor activity breaks
- Pets stay for free in many properties
About these Holiday Properties
North Wales is home to some of the country's finest beaches, outdoor activities and scenic mountain walks. Whatever your destination may be, Sykes Cottages have a holiday property ideal for your stay including a fantastic range of group cottages, beach retreats for families and cosy mountain hideaways for perfect for couples.
Property Information and Key Features
We offer a wide choice of budget holiday cottages and apartments which are located across the North Wales Coast and northern areas of Snowdonia National Park. Visit our website to view our full selection and our portfolio includes:
- The Farm House - an elegant, double fronted detached property near Llangollen set in beautiful grounds with a private hot tub. Perfect for groups or larger families, the house has a games room, four bedrooms and can be booked alongside one of its neighbours to accommodate larger parties. Up to fourteen guests are welcome and two well behaved dogs are also accepted.
- Henrhiw Bach - a delightful 17th century cottage with large feature fireplace, an open fire, exposed beams, enclosed patio garden and off road parking. This two bedroom property is great for families or outdoor adventure holidays and is within easy reach of the exhilarating Zip World sites. It sleeps up to five guests and one well behaved dog is welcome.
- Dunromin - a bright and spacious three bedroom bungalow in Llandudno set a short walk from the beach. Great features include a conservatory, enclosed lawn garden, bike storage and an open tread spiral staircase. Up to five guests are welcome and one well behaved pet is accepted.
- Bodunig - a substantial Georgian property in Llanrwst ideal for family celebrations & outdoor activity holidays. Set close to the River Conwy, Bodunig sits in a large enclosed lawn garden with outdoor gear storage and there are seven bedrooms. Up to fifteen guests can be accommodated and the property does not accept pets.
- Station Flat - a contemporary four bedroom apartment set in the centre of Betwys-y-Coed with furnished balcony and easy access to the area's outdoor activities. Free parking can be found closeby and there is also Wi-Fi service. The apartment can sleep up to eight people and does not accept pets.
- Salem - a charming two bedroom cottage near Moelfre on the peaceful Isle of Anglesey. This lovely cottage is ideal for both romantic breaks and family holidays, and a has pretty lawn gardens plus a four poster room. Numerous scenic walks and cycle rides can be enjoyed closeby. Up to four guests can be accommodated and the cottage does not accept pets.
Short breaks may often be available at our holiday cottages including for last minute stays. Please visit our website for further details on individual property information.
Dogs stay free of charge in many properties but please check under your chosen cottage's 'amenities' section for details of any possible fees.
Local Information and Activities
- Enjoy exploring the beautiful North Wales coast including the Victorian resort of Llandudno, the miles of promenade walks at Colwyn Bay and the historic town of Conwy with 13th century castle, stone walls, boat rides and fabulous views towards Snowdonia.
- Explore the 30 mile long Llyn Peninsula, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with its exceptional range of coves, headlands, beaches and rich wildlife. A haven for families, walkers, cyclists and nature watchers.
- Visit the fabulous Isle of Anglesey to spend time at the miles of sandy beaches or take part in a wide range of activities such as cycling on two of the UK's nine main cycle routes, sailing, kayaking, coasteering and wildlife watching.
- Take the family to a choice of three Zip World locations - home to the longest zip line in Europe. The Blaenau Ffestiniog site is also home to Bounce Below - a superb adventure underground cavern ideal for both children and adults.
- Head into Snowdonia National Park to climb the highest mountain in Wales (or take the scenic train ride to the top!) Guests could also visit other key attractions including Glyder Fawr, Gwydir Forest Park, the pretty village of Beddgelert or try a variety of outdoor activities in Llanberis.
- Learn all about one of Wales' former great industries in Blaenua Ffestiniog at the Llechwedd Slate Caverns. The town is also home to some of the area's most scenic mountain biking trails.