At a Glance
- Budget cottages sleep 2-20
- Pet & Family Friendly Cottages
- Local beaches, watersports & walking
About these Budget Holiday Cottages
Pembrokeshire in South West Wales is a stunning area for an affordable holiday. Choose from a wide range of great value properties across the region with Sykes Cottages including many pet and family friendly options. Pembrokeshire is a coast and country outdoor playground with award-winning beach bays perfect for surfing and watersports. Head inland and explore the beautiful Preseli Mountains or visit some of the area's famous historic sites including Pembroke Castle and St Davids, the UK's smallest city with an impressive cathedral. Much of the Pembrokeshire Coast is cared for by the National Trust and the UK's only coastal National Park is here offering a wealth of spectacular coastal walking opportunities.
Property Information and Key Features
Find your perfect affordable cottage in Pembrokeshire with Sykes Cottages who offer a collection of properties in coast and country settings. Opt for a traditional cottage with a woodburner and a great rural location walking distance from a pub. Alternatively choose a quirky chalet style holiday home or cabin on a peaceful holiday park. Large and small parties are catered for, and you'll find an excellent choice of budget pet friendly properties available with access to acres of surrounding farmland. See the complete portfolio of budget cottages in Pembrokeshire on the Sykes Cottages website (link right).
- Y Bwthyn (Sleeps 6). St Davids - a spacious 3 bedroom terraced cottage with off road parking and a ground floor bedroom. Perfect for exploring the area with a cot and highchair available for families and a garden with a sunny secluded patio area. Gas central heating, a fully fitted kitchen with a washing machine and dishwasher and Freeview TV are all inclusive. The property also has off road parking for 1 car.
- Sun Rise Cottage (Sleeps 4). Saundersfoot. This character budget cottage is just 1 mile from the seaside resort of Saundersfoot and sits within an attractive gravelled courtyard on a working farm. Semi-detached and with open plan living space, the cottage has a fully fitted kitchen and a TV with Freeview. Off road parking is available for 1 car and guests have access to a shared gravelled furnished patio with a BBQ and a large lawned area also with outdoor furniture.
- Fern Villa (Sleeps 6). Amroth - one of two cottages on a 4 acre rural smallholding, Fern Villa has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a wonderfully homely interior. The country kitchen is fully fitted and the sitting room has a cosy woodburner. Outside there is an enclosed garden and guests share access to 4 acres of paddocks. Two well trained dogs are welcome.
- Ty Haf (Sleeps 6). Roch near Haverfordwest - a retro 1970s chalet near Roch and the coast, within the Pembrokeshire National Park and only 7 miles from Haverfordwest. Tastefully modernised and with quirky touches, this affordable holiday home is within a small quiet holiday park and is ideal for couples or families. Living space on the ground floor includes 2 cosy bedrooms, a shower room and a bright sitting room area. The kitchen is well equipped and a dining area is available. Outside is a small furnished patio. Off road parking is available for 1 car.
- Coed Cadw Cottage (Sleeps 6). Felindre Farchog. An enchanting 3 bedroom cottage on a pretty farmyard, just on the edge of Felindre Farchog village. The property is surrounded by 30 acres of farmland and woodland and is ideally situated for exploring the Preseli Hills and the Pembrokeshire Coast. Living space is across 2 floors and includes a fully fitted kitchen with a washing machine and dishwasher, plus a sitting room with a woodburner, comfortable seating and Freeview TV. An enclosed patio garden with furniture is outside. Two well trained dogs are welcome. (The owner has fishing rights available on the River Nevern/ subject to day licenses).
Short breaks are often available in cottages including for last minute bookings. Visit Sykes Cottages website for up-to-date information on pricing and availability for each individual property.
Budget Things to Do & See in Pembrokeshire
Great value beach and walking holidays are popular in this stunning corner of South West Wales with its coastal National Park and the inland Preseli Hills dotted with prehistoric monuments.
Book an affordable family holiday in a budget cottage near Tenby and Saundersfoot and have easy accesss to award-winning family beaches and budget attractions ranging from theme parks to farm parks and boat trips.
Pembrokeshire is perfect for outdoor activity breaks with watersports and adventure sports available including surfing, coasteering, river and sea fishing, horse riding and windsurfing.
Wildlife and nature lovers will find plenty to please in Pembrokeshire with its cliff-top grassland, estuary mud-flats, ancient woodland and on the coast its amazing selection of seabird colonies from Manx shearwaters to gannets.
Numerous wildlife watching boat trips are available around the coast including trips to off shore islands like Caldey and dolphin watching boat trips off the North Pembrokeshire Coast.