At a Glance
- Coast & Country locations
- Pet and family friendly properties
About these Holiday Cottages
Sykes Cottages offer a superb selection of cottages and holiday homes in the Blackpool and wider Lancashire/Cumbria area, within easy reach of beaches and attractions. Blackpool is a top spot for seaside family holidays with world famous attractions including The Tower and Pleasure Beach Theme Park. Award-winning beaches now feature in the resort and Blackpool has a host of all weather attractions including the indoor Sandcastle Waterpark, Tussauds Waxworks and the Sea Life Centre.
Property Information and Key Features
Browse a collection of unique properties across Blackpool, Lytham St Annes, the Fylde and in nearby locations including Lancaster, Silverdale and the Lakeland Peninsula. The variety of properties range from holiday bungalows and period houses to former coach houses and barn conversions. Visit our website for our full list of properties which include:-
- Woodlands Suite, Lytham St Annes (Sleeps 11) - spacious wing of a semi-detached stone-built Victorian house in Lytham St Annes with WiFi and a fully fitted kitchen with a dishwasher and washing machine. Bright and airy living space is sympathetically furnished befitting the period. There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, and facilities include Freeview TV, WiFi and a shared front lawned garden with a furnished patio. Cots and highchairs are available on request, bike storage space is available and off road parking for 1 car is onsite.
- The Maisonette, St Annes on Sea (Sleeps 6) - a 3 storey semi-detached maisonette close to the centre of St Annes with a ground floor sitting room and a well equipped kitchen/ diner. Sliding doors lead out from the kitchen into a private walled courtyard area. The property has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, WiFi and facilities including Freeview TV, a washing machine and secure bike storage. Shops, pubs and amenities are just a few minutes' walk away, and on-street parking is adjacent.
- Marsh Farm Hall, Great Eccleston near Garstang (Sleeps 11) - a semi-detached house on the edge of Great Eccleston village, just 8 miles from Blackpool. Beautiful country setting with living space including 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Facilities include a dishwasher, Freeview TV, a highchair and central heating. Shops and pubs are only a 5 minute stroll away and roadside parking is adjacent. This property has a shared patio with outdoor furniture and access to an open grass area.
- Barn Owl Cottage at Crook Hall Farm, Bispham Green (Sleeps 4) - an immaculately presented farm cottage within easy reach of Blackpool and Southport. Family friendly with a cot and highchair, a fully fitted kitchen with a dishwasher and washing machine and a sitting room with Freeview TV. Accommodation includes access to fishing on the owner's private ponds. A shop and pub are only a 5 minute stroll away, off road parking for 2 cars and bike storage is included.
Short breaks are often available in cottages. Visit our website for up-to-date information on pricing and availability.
Sykes Cottages in the Blackpool area are within easy reach of the seaside town's many attractions. Stroll along the upgraded promenade with Comedy Carpet, head down the Dungeons at Blackpool Tower or spend the day at Sandcastle Waterpark with slides and water chutes.
Blackpool has three fun packed piers and hosts a year round programme of events, festivals and shows. Visit in the Autumn to see the world famous Illuminations or book a cottage for a summer seaside holiday.
The surrounding area also offers a wealth of attractions and activities including internationally acclaimed golf at neighbouring Lytham St Annes.