At a Glance
- A range of Cottages, Lodges, Townhouses & Studios - Sleep 2-20
- Beaches, Surfing & Watersports nearby
- Various locations including Newquay, Perranporth & St Agnes
About these Holiday Cottages on the Newquay Coast
Head to one of the best UK beach holiday hotspots and book a cottage on the Newquay Coast from a stunning selection of properties presented by Sykes Cottages. This North Cornish coastal stretch is packed with award-winning sandy beaches and is famed for its first class surfing, watersports, music festivals and fun family attractions. Walkers will find plenty to please along the South West Coast Path in this area, and in bustling seaside Newquay discover a range of great surfing beaches like Fistral Beach alongside numerous fun family attractions.
Property Information and Key Features
Browse a range of self-catering cottages, luxury townhouses, cosy lodges and studios in our extensive selection of properties flanking the Newquay Coast. Cottages are located in and around surfing centre Newquay, and in other popular beach destinations including the village of St Agnes, the pretty inland hamlet of St Columb Major, Perranporth and around St Merryn near Padstow. Visit our website (link right) to view our complete portfolio of properties along the Newquay Coast.
Many cottages include gardens and furnished patios, and some sit within award-winning holiday parks. Opt for a luxury townhouse in the heart of Newquay with balcony and spectacular sea views or choose a family holiday home in Porth near Newquay. Amongst the selection you'll find a good choice of pet friendly and family friendly properties alongside quirky historic cottages and some fabulous contemporary cottages with hot tubs in the St Agnes area.
- Cob Cottage (Sleeps 3) - a unique 300 year old former farm cottage in the pretty hamlet of St Columb Major on the North Cornish Coast. Presented to a very high standard, this cottage has open plan living space and original features including a cloam oven within a granite fireplace. WiFi, a garden and patio and a fully fitted kitchen with a washer and dishwasher are all inclusive. Convenient off road parking is also onsite.
- Five Elements Cottage (Sleeps 7) - a luxurious detached cottage with a hot tub close to the beautiful village of St Agnes. Brimming with character and featuring 4 stunning bedrooms, this immaculate cottage is family friendly with WiFi, a cot, highchair, a fully fitted kitchen and off road parking.
- 3 Quay Court (Sleeps 8) - a central Newquay luxury townhouse with 4 bedrooms and a balcony, a roof terrace with stylish rattan furniture, a BBQ and spectacular sea views. Only a 10 minute stroll from world famous Fistral Beach, this spacious holiday home has WiFi, a garden and a patio. Two well trained pets are welcome.
- Porth View (Sleeps 4) - a semi-detached cottage within the grounds of the Glendorgal Hotel, this two bedroom cottage sits in Porth on the outskirts of Newquay and has amazing views towards Porth Island. The property includes a private lawned garden, a balcony and a fully fitted kitchen with a washer, dryer and dishwasher. An Xbox and games, books and DVDs are also included. One dog is welcome.
- Ty Gwynn (Sleeps 6) - a 3 bed cottage gem near Perranporth, Ty Gwyn has off road parking, a garden and patio and a fully fitted kitchen with a Range cooker, a washer and dishwasher. Digital TV and WiFi are also included and the property is only 2 miles from Perranporth's stunning beach. Two well trained pets are welcome.
- The Old Smithy (Sleeps 4) - a beautifully restored 300 year old inn, this unique cottage sits in the centre of Columb Major and has a sunny stone courtyard to the rear. WiFi, Freeview TV, a fully fitted kitchen with a washer and dishwasher and off road parking for 2 cars are all inclusive. The nearest pub and shop are only a 2 minute stroll away.
Short breaks are often available including for last minute escapes. Visit our website for up-to-date information on availability and pricing for individual cottages.
Perfect for summer beach holidays, coastal walking, surfing weekends and family holidays, the Newquay Coast features some of Britain's best surfing and family friendly beaches.
Seaside Newquay's Fistral Beach hosts international surfing competitions and the town has a host of fun family attractions including Newquay Zoo, the Blue Reef Aquarium, Waterworld and a wide range of watersports and activities.
Book a Newquay cottage to coincide with one of the many festivals in the area or for a walking or activity break. No need to leave the family pet behind - the Newquay Coast has many dog friendly beaches and offers great coastal walking with dogs all year round.