At a Glance
About The Blue Cottage
The Blue Cottage is situated 30m off the High Street in Knaresborough and dates back to the 1820s. Cosy and comfortable accommodation sleeps one or two people and is available for weekly stays and short breaks. Perfect for business or leisure, the cottage is appointed to a high standard throughout and ideal for couples and romantic escapes. Easily accessed off the A1 and within easy reach of Harrogate, the Yorkshire Showground, York, the Yorkshire Dales and Moors, this stunning property includes a parking permit for on-street parking nearby.
Living Space (First Floor)
- The cosy first floor lounge has a comfortable settee and chair, Smart TV, a DVD, CD radio, exposed beams, storage cupboards and access onto the balcony with outdoor table and chairs provided.
- A washing machine is included, and the adjacent kitchen dining area with exposed beams contains a counter fridge freezer, an electric oven, halogen hobs, a microwave, a kettle, toaster, a table and 2 chairs.
- An additional toilet is also located on the first floor.
Bedroom / Bathroom (Ground Floor)
- The stylish bedroom is on the ground floor and has a double bed, a wardrobe, a dressing table and cabinets.
- An ensuite shower room features a tiled shower, a wash basin, wc and a towel radiator.
- A small snug is also on the ground floor and contains 2 chairs and a small TV.
Facilities/ Further Information
- The property is centrally heated.
- All gas and electric is included, as well as bed linen and towels.
- A hairdryer, welcome tray and WiFi are all inclusive.
- Accommodation is non-smoking.
- On-street parking is nearby and we provide a parking permit.
Open all year round, short breaks available out of main season, please contact the owners direct to discuss your requirements.
Well behaved pets are accepted by arrangement - please contact us to discuss before booking.