At a Glance
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Short breaks
- Free WiFi
- Quality sofa bed
- Parking permit
- Digital TV
About Flat 2 at Darwyn House
Flat 2 in Scarborough is one of four stylish holiday flats within a Victorian property on a leafy lined Square near Peasholm Park and Scarborough Cricket Ground. Sleeping 3 guests and located on the first floor, this self-contained unit is only a short stroll from North and South Bay beaches, and includes free WiFi and digital TV.
- First floor one bedroom flat sleeping 1-3 guests. Both rooms are to the front in this great little flat and overlook the square.
- Modern decor throughout with views of the tree lined square through a large Bay window in the living area.
- Lounge with 32" LCD digital TV, free WiFi and a quality sofa bed also offering extra sleeping space for 2 guests if needed.
- Well equipped fitted kitchen with an oven and hob, a wash basin, microwave, fridge and all essential kitchen accessories.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Double bedroom with a wash basin.
- A shower room is located just outside the flat located off the half landing area.
Other Things to Note
- Electric is by coin meter.
- Free WiFi available.
- Parking permit included.
- Off street parking is adjacent.
- We provide refreshments on arrival.
- Sorry no pets please.
Weekly stays and short breaks are available. Quality accommodation is competitively priced. Call us direct for last minute availability and to book.
Around and About
Restaurants, pubs and cafes are only a few minutes' stroll from your accommodation. Scarborough's two beach bays are a short walk away, and attractions including the Open Air Theatre, Peasholm Park and the Sea Life Centre are nearby.
Take in a cricket match at the nearby cricket ground or book a stay in our quality affordable accommodation for the nearby Scarborough Bowls Festival and Alexandra Bowls Centre where you can learn how to play bowls.
- From the A64 head into Scarborough town centre, and continue past Halfords and the B&Q situated on your right hand side. Go past the football ground, and to the second set of traffic lights.
- At the lights take a right onto Falsgrave Road, carrying on past a shop parade. Stay in the left hand lane carrying on to the next set of lights and a Sainsbury's turn off.
- At these lights take a left onto Victoria Road - carry on past the traffic lights next to the Police Station. Continue to the next lights/ roundabout with the Kam Sang Chinese restaurant just opposite.
- Take a left onto the North Marine Road. Continue straight on and Trafalgar Square/ Darwyn House Flats are on the left just after the corner Post Office.