At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Parking for 1 car
- Town centre short walk
- Cot included
- Decked garden
- Short breaks off peak
About Little Britain Cottage
An immaculate Portland stone cottage in the county town of Dorchester, Little Britain is perfect for exploring Thomas Hardy Country and only about 10 miles from Weymouth and the coast. Family friendly and with cosy central heating and WiFi, this fully equipped 4 Star cottage also includes an attractive rear decked garden and allocated off road parking for one car.
- Ground floor kitchen/ diner with a washing machine, tumble dryer, a dishwasher and freezer.
- Lounge with comfortable seating and sofa with feather cushions, a TV, DVD and CD music system.
- Utility room and cloakroom.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
On the first floor:-
- Bedroom 1 - a king-size double with en-suite shower also containing a wash basin and wc.
- Bedroom 2 - twin with 2 single beds.
- Bedroom 3 - a single bedroom.
- Main bathroom with a bath and shower over, wc and wash basin.
- Designated off road parking for one car.
- A stylish decked garden with outdoor furniture provided.
Other Things to Note
- Cot included.
- Bed linen provided (cot linen is available to hire).
- Gas central heating.
Changeover day is a Friday and short breaks are available during low season. Pets are not accepted.
Around and About
- Short stroll from Dorchester centre with its choice of fine shops, inns, restaurants and museums.
- Hardy's birthplace cottage at Higher Bockhampton is within easy reach.