About this Property
Located in the scenic, rural village of Pontarfynach (Devil's Bridge), this cosy ground floor cottage offers a great base to explore mid and west Wales in all its glory. Llety Merlen enjoys a private, enclosed setting within a short walking distance of a cafe, world famous waterfalls, great walks and village pub. This pet-friendly Devils Bridge accommodation is also 300 yards from the steam railway station which gives you a direct, scenic pass to the coast at Aberystwyth, just 12 miles away.
New Addition to the Website
Open plan kitchen, living and dining room - cosy and compact. Galley style kitchen with an integrated oven, microwave and fridge. The lounge / dining area includes two comfortable sofas, dining table with 2 chairs and TV.
The cosy, ensuite bedroom includes a double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside tables. Shower above bath in the ensuite bathroom.
Informal garden laid to grass with stunning mountain views. There is also a glass house with table and chairs and an old grapevine
where you can sit back and enjoy the peace and quiet. This Devils Bridge accommodation shares the grounds with three other cottages for couples on site.
- Heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Wifi available
- 1 hairdryer provided
- 1 pet welcome (additional £5 a day)
- Washing machine available within shared garage
- Please note that mobile coverage in the area is only available via some networks. We recommend you check with your provider if the signal is a necessity.
- Plenty of off road parking spaces