At a Glance
- 1 double bed, 1 sofa bed
- Open fire
- Veranda & quality BBQ
- Luxury hampers on arrival
- Saturday changeover
- Stabling available
About Safari Tent
A unique self-catering holiday experience in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Safari Tent at Manor Farm in Hooke near Beaminster is within easy reach of West Bay and the Jurassic Coast. A real retreat offering a relaxed 'alternative' camping experience with all the facilities you would expect in a cottage, Safari Tent is adjacent to woodland and surrounded by beautiful Devon countryside. The area abounds in wildlife. Expect to catch glimpses of badgers, foxes, buzzards, rabbits, horses in adjacent fields and even herds of deer. Horse riders are warmly welcomed with stabling happily arranged on request.
Accommodation & Facilities
- Fully equipped with running water.
- Living area with a kitchen sink and gas cooking facilities which you can move out onto the veranda if you wish.
- Double bed and sofa bed fully made up ready for your arrival.
- A table, chairs and a cool box are provided.
- The tent is perfect for families with a travel cot and high chair available.
- Two bedrooms with a panel partition.
- Separate wc.
- Quality BBQ, battery and oil lights are all included. (no mains power connection in the tent)
- Spacious veranda with stylish and comfortable outdoor furniture.
- A luxury hamper can be left in your tent ready for arrival.
- Pets welcome.
- Open fire.
- Parking available.
Changeover day for weekly bookings is a Saturday.
Around and About
- The tent sits just inland from Bridport and West Bay, ideal for exploring the Jurassic Coast and Dorset's Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Dorchester and Hardy Country are within easy reach to the south east.
- The nearby market town of Beaminster has over 200 listed buildings, a selection of fine restaurants and hosts regular events particularly arts and food events.