At a Glance
- 3 large Bell Tents (sleep 8)
- 1 bunkhouse (sleeps 10)
- Undercover kitchens
- 9 acre site
- Fabulous views & dark skies
- Picnic hampers & campfires
- Ample free parking
- Events/ marquee set up
- Short breaks (min 2 nights)
About Warren Farm Glamping & Bunkhouse
Warren Farm offers unique vintage glamping and group bunkhouse accommodation right alongside the Pembrokeshire Coast Path. Our beautiful rural spot sits in the heart of Pembrokeshire near Castlemartin, just south west of Pembroke. Three fabulous Bell Tents are available sleeping up to 8. We also have a large bunkhouse ideal for activity groups of up to 10 adults. We're perfect for stag and hen weekends, wedding parties and volunteer weekends! No need to leave Rover behind, dogs are warmly welcomed too!
Undercover cooking facilities are onsite along with ample parking for vans, campervans and cars. You'll find a wide choice of activities available locally from surfing and coasteering to riverside walks and climbing. Head off to Castlemartin Range East and West for great climbing, or Freswater West and Broadhaven South, both spectacular unspoilt sandy beaches just a stone's throw from the farm and offering excellent surfing. Pubs, cafes and restaurants are within easy reach.
- Three spacious Bell Tents (6 metres) accommodating up to 8 guests are located on our sunny, private glamping site along the Pembrokeshire Coast Path, both with views across to the Bristol Channel and Lundy Island beyond on clear days.
- Bell Tents are very spacious - larger than average and very high quality traditional canvas, featuring zipped-in groundsheet.
- Situated in a nice sheltered location with sea and country views. We get fabulous dark skies for star gazing, not to mention the morning sunsets!
- Each has their own private lawn space and ample room for relaxing around campfires after days out on the beach.
- Bell Tents are perfect for unique romantic getaways and for family gatherings.
- They include Sage and Damson - two separate Bell Tents but in adjoining areas, and Elderflower.
Each Bell Tent includes:-
- Cosy duvets and great comfy mattresses.
- A camp fire circle ideal for toasting marshmellows and toast.
- Each is surrounded by picturesque, secluded woodland.
- All three are fully furnished with vintage and antique furnishings, including garden furniture.
- Solar and candle lanterns, fairy lights and chandeliers create a romantic atmosphere inside and outside Bell Tents.
- Your own off-grid hot shower and compost wc - no wandering in the dark at nights to find wcs/ washing facilities.
- Old-fashioned wicker picnic hampers with plates, bowls, mugs, cutlery, glasses, cool bag and bottle opener provided.
- Essential basics such as washing up liquid, toilet roll, salt/ pepper and extra night lights all provided.
- Bell Tents each have their own well equipped, open air, yet undercover camp kitchens - please do ask if there's anything you need. Camp kitchens include hot and cold running water, a 4 ring gas hob and kitchen accessories including a toasting fork (and a bag of marshmellows!).
Our newly renovated warm and snug bunkhouse is also available onsite. The Bunkhouse is a single storey stone built former Dairy, and contains bunk beds for up to 10 guests. Each bunk bed has an orthopaedic and hypo-allergenic mattress, so guests can be assured of a comfortable night's sleep. Facilities include:-
- A wet room and male and female wcs.
- Single storey, easy access for our less mobile guests. No internal steps, just a door hearth at the entrance.
- Dog friendly.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Full-sized fridge, and/ or a BBQ firepit available on request.
- The Bunkhouse has great views towards St Mary's Church, the coast and Lundy Island on a clear day.
Site Facilities/ Events
- Kids will love the onsite sunken trampoline.
- Collection of garden games provided.
- Nature lovers - look out for our visiting barn owl. Pembrokeshire is rich in wildlife including seals, otters, puffins and bats.
- We specialise in hosting a range of events on the farm, from small gigs and relaxing BBQs in the courtyard to wedding parties (a medieval church is just opposite the farm!).
- Our Pembrokeshire site is around 9 acres offering ample space for marquee set-up, mini-festivals and more. Just ask if you need any recommendations for best local suppliers or extras such as bespoke bunting.
Other Things to Note
- Dogs are welcome.
- Ample car parking for cars and camper vans in the farmyard.
The Bunkhouse (sleeps 10) and our three Bell Tents (each sleeps 8) are available to book individually, or together for larger family/ activity groups. We're perfect for group volunteer weekends, large activity groups, or simply as a romantic Pembrokeshire retreat for two.
Short breaks (minimum 2 night bookings) are available.
Around and About
- Pembrokeshire Coast Path adjacent
- Beautiful 9 acre site in the heart of Pembrokeshire
- Surrounded by woodland with glorious country and sea views
- We're just a stone's throw from some of Pembrokeshire's best surfing beaches including Freshwater West!
- Neolithic remains, cliff top walking, golden sandy beaches, great pubs, climbing, cafes, restaurants, surfing and country walks are all in the local area.
- Climbing is at nearby Castlemartin Range East & West.
- Take your pick from a wealth of outdoor activities available in Pembrokeshire including coasteering, surfing, coast path walking, boat trips, scuba diving and more.