At a Glance
- Pitches available April to Oct
- 5 coarse fishing lakes
- Shower and wc blocks
- Onsite inn serving food
- Outdoor adventure playground
- Award-winning holiday park
- Set in 34 acres
- Nearest beach 3 miles
- Dogs welcome in camping fields
About St. Tinney Farm Camping Holidays
Family run and owned St. Tinney Farm Holiday Park is spread across 34 acres of private grounds in North Cornwall, just inland from the coast, only 3 miles from Crackington Haven beach and 6 miles from Boscastle. Campers and tourers are welcome on grass camping pitches from April to October. Five professionally managed coarse fishing lakes are onsite which camping guests are welcome to use. St. Tinney Arms, a licensed club bar serving great food and drink in the evenings is also onsite along with laundry facilities and an outdoor wooden children's adventure playground.
St. Tinney Farm is an award-winning family friendly holiday park. We have been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and 5 Star visitor rating award and we are a twelve time winner of the Professor David Bellamy Gold Award for conservation. We're committed to preserving our beautiful natural environment rich in wildlife including free roaming wild deer, foxes, badgers and many birds including kingfishers.
There are three camping and touring fields onsite - Ley Park and Meadow and Upper Ley Park. Perimeter camping only is available and we offer just grass camping pitches which run around the four edges of the fields. Each pitch has a hedge to the rear and no other pitch in front. Pitches can accommodate a maximum of 6 people.
- Ley Park slopes gently downhill towards the camping field entrance and in the centre has a fabulous wooden children's adventure play area. Nine electric hook up points are in this field around two side and the entrance is 65 metres from wc, shower and dishwashing facilities. Caravan and camper van owners are welcome to bring along their levelling blocks. (We request that from 4 July to 30 August pitches on Ley Park are booked for a minimum of 7 nights).
- The Meadow is a level field only slightly sloping with valley views and a track running across it diagonally leading to the nature trail and fishing lakes. This field has 5 electric hook up points around two sides of the field, and the entrance is 70 metres from shower, wc and dishwashing facilities. (We request that from 4 July to 30 August pitches on The Meadow are booked for a minimum of 7 nights).
- Upper Ley Park is also slightly sloping. This field is for tents only with no electric hook up points available, and is 165 metres (the furthest away) from shower, wc and dishwashing facilities. (We request that from 4 July to 30 August pitches on Upper Ley Park are booked for a minimum of 3 nights).
- Electric hook ups. In high season from 4 July to 31 August pitches with electric hook up must be booked for a minimum of 7 nights.
- Dishwashing facilities - there are two outdoor sinks available outside shower and wc blocks with hot and cold running water for washing up all dishes and cutlery.
- St. Tinney Arms, a small fully licensed club bar is onsite, open in the evenings and serving excellent food and drink.
- Laundry facilities are onsite with coin operated washing machines and dryers. Ironing facilities and a freezer for freezing ice packs are also available.
- Prices are per person per night. Extra charges apply for awnings or cars. Children under 5 years stay FREE.
- Please note camping pitches are available from the 1st April to the 3rd October only.
- Dogs are welcome on camping and touring fields. A maximum of 2 dogs only per pitch. Please visit our website to view our full guidelines regarding dogs which we insist dog owners follow during their camping stay.
- We are a peaceful family oriented holiday park and therefore do not accept single sex group bookings of more than three, or bookings from those aged under 18 years.
- Check-in for camping and touring pitches is from 11am, and departure is by 10am. If you are planning to arrive after 6pm please inform us in advance. We do not allow arrivals or pitching of tents and positioning of caravans after 8pm so as not to disturb our other guests.
Around and About
- St. Tinney Farm Holiday Park sits along the beautiful North Cornish coastal stretch from Morwenstow to Bedruthan Steps.
- We're surrounded by a stunning scene of peaceful valleys, deep wooded combes and some stretches of high moorland.
- The park is within easy driving distance of award-winning North Coast beaches - Crackington Haven (3 miles), Strangles beach (5 miles).
- Boscastle with its pretty harbour and famous Witches Museum (6 miles).
- Rocky Valley (7 miles), Rough Tor (8 miles).
- Tintagel (8 miles).
- Bude (11 miles), Trebarwith (9 miles) and Widemouth Bay (7 miles).
Our postcode for Sat NAV reference is PL32 9TA. St.Tinney is only around 3 miles from the coast in the pretty rural hamlet of Otterham, around 1 mile from the A39 Atlantic Highway. The road to Otterham from the A39 is a rural single carriageway with passing places. We do recommend visitors bring vehicles as local bus services can be limited.