At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Riverside location at Bishops Wharf
- Short breaks (min 3 nights)
- Allocated parking space
- Private access to river
About this Apartment
Stylish contemporary Postern Close Apartment is situated in the prestigious Bishops Wharf development on the banks of the Ouse with views over the river and city walls. Riverside walks and city centre attractions are nearby and the trendy area of Bishopthorpe Road with its cosy cafes, restaurants, heritage pubs and shops are just around the corner. The apartment is only a short walk from the railway station and conveniently placed for days out at York races.
Lift access is available and the property includes its own allocated parking space, private access to the river and a high quality communal area. Please do call us direct on 07974 763730 for more information or to book.
- The apartment is tastefully decorated and designed with your comfort in mind.
- Living space is contemporary with the highest standards of cleanliness and quality furnishings.
- Bed linen, towels and robes are all inclusive.
- Lots of natural light, double aspect windows and fabulous views of the city.
- The kitchen is well equipped with a cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washer dryer and plenty of crockery, glasses and utensils. There is an iron, ironing board and hairdryer.
- Spacious living room with dining area, a very comfortable 3 seater sofa and an armchair, TV/DVD and lots of DVDs.
- Free unlimited WIFI.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- The bedroom is roomy with a high quality king-size bed, lots of storage and mirrors.
- The bathroom is spacious with a large bath, shower, complimentary toiletries, fluffy towels, robes and slippers.
Other Things to Note
- Central heating is throughout.
- Complimentary goodies on arrival, tea towels and kitchen essentials.
- Any special requirements are happily catered for on request.
- No smoking and no pets please.
- Arrival and departure days are flexible.
- Minimum stay is 3 nights
- Check in from 3pm, check out by 10.00am.
- On arrival, the owners will meet you at the property with keys and further information.
Around and About
- Riverside walks, boat trips and waterfront inns are just footsteps away.
- York attractions including the Minster, The Shambles, museums, galleries and shopping quarters are all within easy walking distance.
- Bishopthorpe Road trendy cafes, inns and restaurants are nearby.