At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Short breaks
- Use of hotel pool, golf & spa
- Outdoor deck
- 1 of 10 luxury lodges available individually or together
About Scarlet Luxury Lodge
Situated in the heart of Constable Country, luxury Scarlet Lodge near Stoke By Nayland is 1 of 6 two bedroom luxury lodges. Guests have complimentary use of spa, golf and leisure facilities in the nearby Stoke By Nayland hotel which include an indoor swimming pool and two championship golf courses. A 2AA Rosette restaurant is also onsite. Scarlet is perfect for couples and romantic escapes, and for small family groups. Nearby attractions include iconic Flatford Mill in Constable's Dedham Vale. Colchester Zoo and Castle are an easy drive away.
- Open plan kitchen, sitting and dining room.
- Two twin bedrooms with 3' zip and link beds - can be doubles on request.
- Both bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
- Private deck - a perfect space for alfresco dining.
- Parking is onsite.
- Electric oven and 4 ring gas hob.
- Dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
- Two flat-screen TVs - in the lounge and the bedroom.
- Surround sound in the lounge.
- Blu Ray DVD and iPod dock.
- WiFi internet access - for leisure use only, not for business use. The speed and standard of service is dependant on the owner/ provider.
Short breaks, minimum 2 nights, available. Scarlet is 1 of 10 luxury lodges offering up to 16 double en-suite bedrooms and sleeping large groups of up to 32 guests. Lodges are within a 5 minute drive of each other and are owned by the nearby Stoke By Nayland Hotel.
Around and About
- Flatford Mill, Dedham
- Colchester Zoo and Castle
- Medieval Lavenham
- Beth Chatto's famous gardens
- Fine antique shops and Kentwell Hall at Long Melford