At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Free use of hotel leisure/spa & golf facilities
- Luxury open plan living space
- 2AA Rosette restaurant onsite
- Set within Constable Country
- 24/7 Lodge Porter service
About Pearmain Luxury Lodge
One of six luxury two bedroom lodges in the heart of Suffolk's Constable Country, Pearmain near Stoke by Nayland is a perfect spacious romantic hideaway for two or a great base for a family holiday. Living space is light, contemporary and open plan, and the property benefits from a large wooden balcony with country views. Guests have inclusive use of facilities at the nearby Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa including an indoor pool, two championship golf courses, a Technogym, Jacuzzi, steam room and a 2AA Rosette restaurant.
- Single storey open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room areas.
- Kitchen area with an electric oven and a 4 ring gas hob, a dishwasher, a fridge and freezer.
- Sitting room area with a flat-screen TV, Blu Ray DVD player, surround sound and an iPod dock
- Two twin bedrooms, both containing 3' zip and link beds which can be a double by request and en-suite bathrooms. One bedroom includes a flat-screen TV.
- Private outdoor deck/ balcony.
- WiFi internet access. (For leisure use only. Note the standard and speed of service is dependent on the service provider).
- Lodge porter available 24/7 to transport guests to and from leisure and dining facilities, and to deliver freshly prepared takeaway food orders.
- Your stay includes complimentary access to an indoor heated swimming pool, a Technogym, Jacuzzi, sanarium and steam room.
- Two championship golf courses and spa facilities are onsite.
- Two AA Rosette restaurant, additional clubhouse restaurant, bars, golf/ gift shops, fishing, a squash court, pool, a covered driving range and professional golf tuition are all available.
Up to 10 lodges are within this luxury rural park - in total they offer 16 double en-suite bedrooms available to book together for large groups of up to 32 guests.
Around and About
- Constable Country is right on your doorstep - visit nearby Dedham village and the National Trust's Flatford Mill.
- Medieval Lavenham village.
- Beth Chatto's iconic gardens.
- Great antique shops and Kentwell Hall are at nearby Long Melford.