At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Short breaks
- Use of nearby hotel facilities
- Large balcony
- Rural views
- Constable Country location
About Crispin Luxury Penthouse Lodge
One of four luxury penthouse lodges in the heart of Suffolk's Constable Country, Crispin is a stunning retreat for two featuring WiFi and parking. A first floor lodge with floor to ceiling windows and a large balcony with glorious views of surrounding Suffolk countryside, Crispin has open plan living space furnished to a very high standard. The double/ twin bedroom with en-suite has a fabulous high ceiling with feature glass chandelier and Juliet balcony.
Guests have inclusive use of facilities at a hotel just 5 minutes' drive away including an indoor pool, golf, spa treatments and a 2 AA Rosette restaurant. Book Crispin individually as a romantic retreat, or together with up to 10 other lodges onsite accommodating up to 32 guests.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room.
- Twin bedroom with 3' zip and link beds (can be made as a double upon request) with en suite bathroom and doors onto balcony.
- Electric oven and four ring gas hob
- Dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Flatscreen televisions in the lounge and bedroom
- Blu Ray DVD player
- Surround sound in the lounge
- iPod docking station
- WiFi (standard and service dependant on the package provided by the property owner/ supplier)
Other Things to Note
- A Lodge Porter is on call 24/7 to transport guests to and from the spa/golf/dining facilities and to deliver freshly prepared takeaway food if ordered.
- Complimentary inclusive access to an indoor heated swimming pool, sanarium, steam room, Jacuzzi and Technogym.
- Onsite spa and two championship golf courses for which additional charges will apply.
- Two AA Rosette restaurant, bars, clubhouse restaurant, gift and golf shops, squash court, pool, fishing, covered driving range and professional golf tuition.
Short breaks, minimum 2 night stays, available.
Around and About
- Constable Country - including the National Trust's Flatford Mill, Dedham Vale AONB and Dedham village
- Medieval village Lavenham
- Colchester Castle and Zoo
- Sudbury and Gainsborough House