At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Short breaks
- Large blacony with rural views
- Cycle hire
- Romantic retreat for two
- Acclaimed pub nearby
About Miller's Loft
A real hideaway retreat for two in the North Norfolk countryside, Miller's Loft is a first floor apartment just over 2 miles from Aylsham market town which hosts a twice monthly farmers market. Open plan and luxuriously furnished, Miller's Loft sits directly alongside the Weavers Way footpath and is ideal for walking and exploring. The historic city of Norwich, the Norfolk Broads and North Norfolk market towns Holt and Burnham Market with their many excellent restaurants and quirky shops are all within easy reach.
- Large balcony with comfortable seating and a table with views over surrounding fields, often visited by wildlife
- Leading to open plan sitting room/kitchen.
- Double bedroom with 6' bed (which can be 2 x 3' beds) with en suite shower room.
Facilities/ Further Information
- Oil central heating
- Kitchen with electric stove, electric hob and double oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment and dishwasher
- Freeview TV, DVD and CD player/radio and iPod dock
- Pay-as-you-go mobile available
- WiFi internet access (for leisure use only - standard of service dependant on owner/ provider)
- Access to washing machine/tumble dryer, additional freezer (if required) and secure cycle storage
- Cycle hire is available from the property owners
Short breaks, minimum 2 nights, available.
Around and About
- The apartment has stunning views of surrounding unspoilt North Norfolk countryside with frequent sightings of the resident barn owl and deer.
- Excellent places to eat and drink are nearby including The Erpingham Arms within walking dsitance serving fine food and real ale. Two other acclaimed inns are nearby.
- Top spots with beaches and attractions on the North Norfolk Coast including Wells, Holkham, Cromer and Sheringham are all an easy drive away.