At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Cot, highchair & stairgate
- Woodburning stove
- Two sitting rooms
- 1 well trained dog welcome
- Garden & deck
About West Winnowing
A perfect blend of period charm and modern luxury, West Winnowing dates from the mid 1800s and sits in the quiet village of Niton, 10 miles from Ventnor on the Isle of Wight. Boasting magnificent views of Wight's southern coastline and St Catherine's Point, this spacious house is surrounded by an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Views of St Catherine's Lighthouse are from the outdoor deck, and spectacular cliff top walks are from your door. A wealth of outdoor activities from horse riding, cycling and surfing to wind-surfing, kitesuring and birdwatching feature in the local area. A family friendly real ale inn serving food and amenities in Niton village are within easy walking distance.
- Kitchen with dining area, electric range style cooker, a dishwasher, microwave, a washer/dryer and fridge/ freezer.
- Patio doors from the kitchen/diner onto the outdoor deck.
- Two sitting rooms - a TV and DVD player are included along with a woodburning stove.
- A small study area.
- Cloakroom with wc.
- Utility/ boot room.
- Double bedroom with a 4'6 bed.
- Twin bedroom with 3' beds.
- Single bedroom with a 3' bed.
- Family bathroom with a bath and a separate shower cubicle.
- Outdoor deck.
- Attractive garden with two raised patio areas.
Other Things to Note
- Gas central heating.
- WiFi internet access.
- One well behaved dog is welcome.
- Please note - no parking is directly outside the property.
Short breaks, minimum 2 nights, available.
Around and About
- Rocky coastline a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
- Pebble and sandy beaches within a short drive.
- Niton village (10 minute walk) has historic links with Marconi, a tea room/post office, a grocery store, pub and a chemist.
- Attractions on the Isle of Wight within easy driving distance include Ventnor Botanic Gardens, Carisbrooke Castle, Osborne House and Amazon World.
- Yarmouth (30 minute drive), Fishbourne (35 mninute drive).