At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Short breaks
- Cot, highchair & stairgate
- Beach 3 minute walk
- Spectacular coastal location
- Golf nearby
About Khina Cottage
A coastal cottage gem on the Thanet coast near Broadstairs, Khina Cottage at North Foreland Lighthouse is one of two luxury cottages high up on the chalk headland with glorious views. Beautiful Broadstairs with its sandy beach bays, restaurants, cafes and popular Dickens festival is close by and coastal walking is right on your doorstep. A great pub serving food is only a 10 minute stroll away and Joss Bay sandy beach is a 3 minute walk from the cottage.
- Entrance Hall
- Modern fitted kitchen with an electric cooker, a fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, microwave and a washer/ dryer
- Sitting room with ample comfy seating, a TV, DVD and a CD player
- Double bedroom
- Single bedroom with an extra pull-out bed
- Guests have shared access to a 1 acre lawned garden and patio area.
Other Things to Note
- Gas central heating and a mock gas effect fire
- Payphone provided
- Travel cot, stairgate and highchair all available
Short breaks, minimum 2 night bookings, available.
Around and About
- Broadstairs - award-winning sandy beaches, Dickens festival and museum, shops, restaurants, seaside cafes.
- North Foreland golf club is nearby.
- Margate - award-winning sandy beaches, restaurants, cafes, the acclaimed Turner Gallery and Dreamland vintage theme park on the seafront.
- Ramsgate - harbour, regatta, sandy beaches and ferry links.
- Dover port is within an easy drive.