At a Glance
- Local fishing & watersports
- Sky TV, 50" plasma screens
- Playstation 3
- Llanwrst 15 minute drive
- Log burner
- Underfloor heating
- Spectacular waterfront location
- Ample off road parking
- Stunning garden & views
About Ty Newydd
A spectacularly situated Snowdonia retreat, Ty Newydd nestles high up in the mountains alongside a lake surrounded by beautiful forests. A real hideaway, yet only a 15 minute drive from the bustling market town of Llanwrst, the property is spacious and perfect for groups, featuring cosy underfloor heating and a fantastic garden cut through by a small stream flowing down to the lake. Your water comes from a natural spring, and the cottage is brimming with character features including an Inglenook fireplace with a log burner. Modern comforts include Sky+HD TV, an iPod dock and a Playstation 3. No need to leave furry friends behind - dogs are welcome, and a choice of Snowdonia walks are direct from your door. Local activities are extensive, including water skiiing and sailing on nearby Llyn Geirionydd lake.
Accommodation Details - Sleeps 7
- 3 bedrooms: First floor bedrooms - 1 king-size double ensuite. 1 double. 1 twin, accessible via separate stairs located on the other side of the house. An extra single bed can be set up in the twin on request to sleep up to 7
- 2 bathrooms: Situated on the first floor, fully fitted ensuite bathroom with a bath, wc, towel rail, shower and wash basin. 1 shower room also on the first floor with a walk-in shower, wc and wash basin
- Sitting Room: Cosy and stylish with ample comfortable seating for all guests, a TV (50" plasma screen) and Sky+HD, a DVD, iPod dock, and a great inglenook fireplace with a log burning stove
- Dining: Open plan in the sitting room, with table and chairs for all guests
- Kitchen: Fully fitted with an electric oven and hob, a fridge/ freezer, a microwave, toaster, washing machine and a dishwasher
- Games Room: Containing a TV, a PlayStation 3 and a selection of board games
- Garden: A beautiful garden around the house featuring a dwarf wall boundary, and cut through by a pretty small stream which flows all the way down to the lake.
- Parking: Ample private off road parking located near the property
Other Things to Note
- Natural spring water supply from a garden well, UV treated
- Underfloor heating inclusive.
- Starter supply of logs for the woodburner provided
- Bedlinen and towels included
- Board games available
Changeover day is a Saturday and short breaks are available. Pets may be accepted by arrangement. Please note that there is no internet service at the property.
Around and About
- Llanwrst market town with great shops, restaurants and inns is just a 15 minute drive away
- Local water skiing and sailing on Llyn Geirionydd lake
- Fishing on Llyn Crafnant lake within walking distance
- Betws y Coed and Snowdonia activities are right on your doorstep