About this Apartment
Offering the ultimate in luxury loft style living for two, The Treehouse near Glan Conwy is a stunning contemporary steel and timber extension to an Art Deco style country house. Floor to ceiling windows afford views towards the estuary and Conwy Castle in the distance, and guests have open access to the garden maintained by the owner.
In the garden is a unique hand-painted mural depicting birds and animals seen in the garden by an artist who spent one year living in the property. Immaculate open plan living space features all modern facilities including internet access, cosy central heating and Sky TV. Off road parking is conveniently adjacent in a private car parking area near the property.
Open Plan Living Space - Sleeps 2
- Bedroom: No designated bedroom. Sleeping for two is on a super comfortable sofa which converts into a double bed
- Bathroom: 1 bathroom fully equipped and stylish with a bath and shower, screen, wc and wash basin
- Kitchen: Great cosy open plan kitchen area with an oven, electric hob, a fridge and a toaster
- Sitting Room: Ample comfortable contemporary seating, a TV and a DVD player
- Dining: A small table and chairs for two in the sitting room area
- Garden: Open access to surrounding gardens featuring ponds and a peaceful private sitting area
- Parking: Off road parking near the property
Other Things to Note
- Sky TV
- Cot and highchair on request
- Bed linen and towels supplied
- Central heating included
Short breaks of three nights or more are welcome. Dogs welcome for an extra charge of £20 per pet per stay.
Around and About
- Beautiful estuaryside location in Glan Conwy
- Gateway to the Conwy Valley and Snowdonia
- Within a 10 minute drive - Conwy Castle, the Welsh Mountain Zoo and Bodnant Gardens
- Local activities - walking, wildlife watching and birdwatching. Cinema located nearby