At a Glance
- 9 bedrooms, 4 bath/ shower rooms
- Lovely garden with play area
- Two dogs welcome by arrangement
About this Holiday Cottage
Perfect for larger family holidays or celebrations, Llwynin Farmhouse and Stable Barn is set three miles from Sennybridge with a cycle route running closeby. Enjoy use of a great range of onsite facilities including a large garden with play area, a games barn, Wi-Fi and plenty of parking. Two dogs are also welcome by arrangement.
- Comfortable sitting room with inglenook fireplace, bread oven, wood burner stove, original beamed ceiling, oak window seat, stone walls and door out into the garden and conservatory. There is also Freeview TV and a DVD player
- Dining room with two long dining tables and chairs for 22 people
- Spacious kitchen with 'Redfyre' four oven oil fired range with four burner gas hob, large fridge, microwave, large freezer, dishwasher, kitchen table and eight chairs. There is also a freestanding central island with slate work surface, a double ceramic sink and plenty of cooking utensils
The Stable Barn
- Well equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, electric cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher and access into the conservatory
- Sitting room with two large sofas, several arm chairs, wood burner stove, a dining suite, Freeview TV and DVD player
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Ground floor cloakroom with WC
- Master ensuite double bedroom with king size bed, single bed, cot, exposed roof beams, trusses and timber balustrades
- Bathroom with separate shower, hand basin and WC
- First floor double bedroom
- First floor twin bedroom
- First floor family bedroom with one double and one single bed
- First floor family bathroom with overhead shower, WC and hand basin
- Second floor attic bedroom with three single beds (low beam on entry)
The Stable Barn
- Downstairs cloakroom with WC
- Spacious bedroom with four single beds
- Double bedroom
- Twin bedroom
- Double bedroom with bed pushed against the wall - great for one but can sleep two
- Family bathroom with hand basin, separate WC and separate shower room
The large garden has a Wendy house, games barn with table tennis and table football, a trampoline and two rope swings. The garden isn't enclosed but is very spacious and set next to a very quiet road. The property also has plenty of car parking and bikes can be stored in the games barn.
Other Things to Note
The rental charge includes bed linen, electricity and oil central heating but not towels. A cot plus high chairs and stair-gates can be supplied.
Mobile reception is variable.
The property is available for weekend and four night short breaks. Two well behaved dogs are welcome at £20 each per stay but please exercise them away from the garden.