At a Glance
- Great choice of accommodation in Cheshire and South Manchester
- Long stay discounts
- Stylish town houses for families & executives
- Peak District 10 minute drive
- Loft apartments for executive stays
- Manchester Airport 25 minutes
About Short Term Rentals
Short Term Rentals are based in Macclesfield and provide an excellent range of accommodation including loft apartments for executive stays/ job relocations, town houses for families and historic houses and cottages for families and couples. Our properties are ideal for contractors/ business stays with many towns including Alderley Edge, Cheadle, Hazel Grove, Knutsford, Stockport, Stoke on Trent and Wilmslow set within easy reach.
The beautiful Peak District can be found just a ten minute drive away and our properties are also ideal for travelling to Manchester which is easily accessible from Macclesfield via local train links including Virgin Pendolino trains.
- The Studio in Wilmslow - A comfortably furnished property with two single beds, luxurious shower room, adjacent laundry room, Wi-Fi service and a kitchen fitted with a fridge, cooker, microwave and other small appliances.
- Silk Mill Apartments, Macclesfield - Stylishly appointed one bedroom apartments with open plan living area, private parking, daily housekeeper (Monday to Friday) and modern kitchen including a washing machine, cooker, hob, fridge and microwave.
- Manor Court, South Manchester - Set just five minutes from Old Trafford and the City of Manchester Stadium (The Etihad), Manor Court has a comfortable range of one bedroom apartments with secure parking, a well equipped kitchen and a bathroom with shower. The M60 motorway can be found just one mile away and nearby public transport including mainline train stations can be accessed closeby.
- Lowe Street Mews, Macclesfield - An executive range of six two bedroom cottages with private parking, alarm system, personal safe, fitted kitchen with washer/ dryer, small patio garden and weekday housekeeping service.
- The Corner House, Macclesfield - Dating from the early 1800's, The Corner House is well appointed with three double bedrooms, two single bedrooms and two bathrooms. Key features include a dishwasher, washer/ dryer, security alarm, Freeview TV and daily weekday housekeeping service.
- Roe Cottage, Macclesfield - This charming period cottage is ideal for solo travellers and couples and has adjacent public car parking, Wi-Fi service, Freeview TV, dishwasher, washer/ dryer, personal safe and alarm system. A daily housekeeping service is also available Monday to Friday.
Discounts are available for longer term stays. Current weekly charges are £465 (additional part weeks are charged pro rata. Discounts are available for stays of 4 weeks or more - please contact us directly for more information and to book.
Things to Note
The properties have a fully equipped kitchen with pots, pans, crockery, cutlery, washer/dryer etc. and the cost includes power costs, housekeeping services, linen (including weekly change for longer stay guests), towels, telephone line rental, free broadband, TV licence and all taxes and council charges. Please note we do not accept pets in any of our properties.
More About Us
We have been running for over ten years and our properties are family owned and managed. Our regular clients include many individuals, expats and families visiting, as well as major companies: Science Parks Inc., Barclays Bank, Treasury Solicitors, BTB China, NatWest Bank, Saga, Ciba, BASF, Fluid X, Knowledge 360 and many smaller local companies. For full details visit our website.