At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Free WiFi
- Pub walking distance
- How Stean Gorge (1.5 miles)
- Stunning Nidderdale location
- Local walking, cycling, bird watching
About this Holiday Cottage
A spacious newly built holiday cottage in beautiful Nidderdale near Pateley Bridge and Harrogate, Holmelea Cottage sleeps six guests in 3 bedrooms and features a luxury bathroom with whirlpool bath. Relax in the stylish conservatory or enclosed garden on warmer days. All modern facilities include complimentary WiFi internet access and a fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher and washer dryer.
Holmelea is one of three luxury properties at Abbey Holiday Cottages in Middlesmoor near Pateley Bridge (8 miles). Surrounded by picturesque Upper Nidderdale, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the cottages sit just on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales, within easy reach of Fountains Abbey and Studley Park, spa town Harrogate, Brimham Rocks, How Stean Gorge and Stump Cross Caverns.
- Newly built with luxury living space.
- Cosy sitting room with stylish leather seating, TV, DVD, video and CD HiFi.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with a TV, fridge/ freezer, a microwave, an electric oven and hob, a washer dryer and a dishwasher.
- Light and airy conservatory with comfortable seating.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.
- Four poster king-size double bedroom with en-suite.
- Two twin bedrooms.
- Main luxury bathroom with a whirlpool bath and a shower.
- TVs are included in bedrooms.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- Fully enclosed garden with outdoor seating.
- Private parking is adjacent to the cottage.
Other Things to Note
- Oil fired central heating is inclusive.
- Bed linen, towels, fuel and power are all included in booking.
- A cot and highchair are available on request.
- Freesat TV in all three of our cottages.
- One well trained pet is welcome for an additional fee of £15. Please do not leave pets alone and unsupervised in the cottage.
- Non-smoking accommodation throughout.
Midweek and weekend short breaks are available off peak during winter months. Two person (under occupancy) discounts are also available. Arrival is after 4pm and departure is by 11am.
Holmelea is 1 of 3 charming cottages at Abbey Holiday Cottages in Nidderdale. Our other properties include The Old Joiners Shop sleeping 6 and Sawmill Cottage sleeping 5.
From Jan 2018 there will be a charge of £15.00 per bed per cottage for single beds to be made up into a double. This applies to all 3 of our cottages.
Around and About
- The local village inn within walking distance serves excellent food and drink.
- Our nearest shop is just 1 mile away.
- Other excellent pub restaurants are nearby.
- Local activities include horse riding, fishing, golf, cycling, walking and caving.
- Popular beauty spots, heritage sites and attractions nearby include Brimham Rocks, How Stean Gorge and World Heritage Site Fountains Abbey.