At a Glance
- Ideal for both business & leisure stays
- Wi-Fi packages available to purchase
- Newly refurbished guest rooms
- Groups welcome
- Pet friendly by arrangement
- Family rooms
About this Hotel
Set three miles from the centre of Bradford, this newly refurbished hotel is well situated for both business and leisure. Leeds can also be found a short drive away and guests can visit famous attractions the Colour Museum and Bronte Birthplace.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
All guest rooms are well equipped with a new king size 'Dreamer' bed, work desk, hanging space, digital TV, tea/ coffee making facilities and complimentary toiletries. Family rooms can sleep up to two adults and two children plus there are disabled access rooms available.
- Chargeable onsite car parking available to pre-pay for a maximum of five nights
- Travel cots provided free of charge
- Early check in/ late check out service at a fee of £10
- Pet friendly - £20 each per stay. Maximum two domestic pets per booking.
- 30 minutes free Wi-Fi service
- Breakfast box purchasable from reception
- Groups welcome with group booking team contactable via the website
Around and About
- Pudsey Train Station - 1 mile
- Bronte Birthplace - 2 miles
- Colour Museum - 2 miles
- Bradford University - 2.5 miles
- Alhambra Theatre - 2.5 miles
- Headingley Cricket Club - 7.2 miles
- Leeds Bradford Airport - 8 miles
Exit Junction 26 of the M62 (M606). Go to the end of the M606 and take the A6177 towards Leeds. Then take the A647 (Leeds Road). The Travelodge is next to Phoenix Park, which is approximately 2 miles on the left hand side, situated off the Thornbury Gyratory System.