At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Open forest 1 minute walk
- Short breaks - 3 & 4 nights
- Relaxing garden with seating
- Off street free parking
- 1 well behaved dog welcome
- Lockable shed & Free WiFi
- Friday start day
- Lymington & Brockenhurst 3 miles
About this New Forest Holiday Cottage
For a relaxing break in the New Forest our family-friendly self-catering cottage in the peaceful village of Sway is the perfect choice. Situated in the heart of the National Park, just 3 miles from Brockenhurst and Lymington, and only 5 miles from the coast, the cottage sleeps 4 to 5 guests and is a short walk from open forest. New Forest ponies roam free around the property, and facilities include a private garden, free WiFi and off road parking. No need to leave family pets behind - well behaved dogs are welcome for a small supplement. Call direct for more information or to book.
- Heather View has a warm, homely feel with a cosy and comfortable lounge featuring an open fire, a flat-screen TV with Freeview channels, a DVD player and free WiFi available.
- The separate dining room has a selection of books and puzzles.
- A fully fitted kitchen contains a dishwasher, a washing machine, a microwave, toaster, a cooker and hob, plus all essential kitchen accessories.
- A downstairs wc is also available.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4 to 5 guests in two bedrooms.
- Bedrooms include 1 twin and 1 double room.
- Main family bathroom with a shower cubicle (no bath), a wc and wash basin.
- For a fifth guest, we've also provided a sofa bed in the dining room. (an extra wc is also downstairs).
- Good sized lawn garden with a lockable shed, ideal for pushchairs and bikes.
- Off-road parking is available and there is also a patio seating area.
- Further free parking is on the lane alongside the cottage.
Other Things to Note
- Free WiFi access.
- One well-behaved dog is welcome for a small additional charge. Please note dogs must not be left unattended in the garden or in the house.
- Children are welcome.
- A starter basket of logs is provided - additional firewood is on sale locally.
- Accommodation is non-smoking throughout.
- Bed linen is included, with beds fully made up ready for your arrival. Please bring along your own towels (including kitchen towels).
We take bookings from Friday to Friday. Guests arrive from 4pm on arrival day and depart by 10am on departure day.
Short breaks of 3 and 4 nights are available starting on Fridays, Mondays and Tuesdays, bookable shortly before the desired date.
5-6 month winter lets are aslo available, please contact us.
Around and About
The New Forest is popular for walking, riding, cycling, golf, sailing, sea and fresh water fishing, bird watching, deer watching and the contrasting atmospheres of wooded forest, heath, Solent, open sea and beaches.
There’s so much to see and enjoy, and, above all, the peace and tranquillity.
In Brockenhurst leave on a right fork opposite the A337 at Careys Manor Hotel onto the B3055. Continue on this road out of the village following signs to Sway. After the village name Sway turn left into Pitmore Lane, signed to Pennington. Chapel Lane is the third on the right, Heather View is the fifth cottage on the left.